What did you do to your Supra today?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Finally mounted my Nittos tires and boiiiiii do these hook up well. Stock super sports are dogshit!!! Also awaiting my final revision from pureboost for my custom E50 map🌽
97177661-C3C2-4B6D-B61E-AEEC4BF73ABC.jpeg
Those 19s are not going to hold an E50 tune unless the torque is dialed way back.

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Finally mounted my Nittos tires and boiiiiii do these hook up well. Stock super sports are dogshit!!! Also awaiting my final revision from pureboost for my custom E50 map🌽
97177661-C3C2-4B6D-B61E-AEEC4BF73ABC.jpeg
Had these on my roush mustang and they hook but my God they didn't last long and were expensive!!!!

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Had these on my roush mustang and they hook but my God they didn't last long and were expensive!!!!
I only drove the car for fun on occasion i don’t expect them to last long but as long as i can hook up I’m happy

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
About how many miles did you get out of them? I have them on my Welds.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I’m still on my track tires (Maxxis Victra RC-1), square setup until it gets too hot to track down here. The grip is insane! And surprisingly affordable :)

IMG_2160.jpeg

Noticed two cracks in my windshield on my way to work. Not Again 😭 I’ll definitely consider UV tint this go round/ replacement for extra protection 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
Decided to put my newest creation to work today and install my A91-CF limited edition badge in the engine bay since the side of the drivers dash is never visible at a meet or show. I placed it in a plastic holder and applied 3M to keep it in place. I think it turned out excellent. I can make these for other members as well if there’s interest. I had a lot hit me up when I 1st announced the carbon dash inserts for these as well. I posted a thread asking what the interest was and it didn’t gain a lot of traction but I have the templates for all the limited edition trims (A90-LE, A91-ED, A91-CF, A91-MT) if interested just DM me.

F630F5F5-EF11-4E29-B431-C20CB6A9D072.jpeg

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Snow in Texas?!? Fantastic picture, beautiful ride 😍

Looks like a hyper car arrived on the set of the Truman show!

Are you going to track your ride, easy to use app (especially iOS, if you know), other benefits besides power? It’d be nice to try an ethanol blend to see if there’s any noticeable difference on track. I’ve never used E85 before but this seems to be very commonplace for our cars.

May not be the right thread to ask. So if you have a favorite thread for me to read up on, appreciate it! I’m more curious than anything else. Thanks 😊

I’d love to go full track (seats) with my current car and buy another Supra with beige interior to drive in town. I can’t believe they came out with matte white and CU later grey with beige a year later 😭
You'll say that every year. Watch next year in 2024 the A91 get's the S58 from the M2 or a 50hp bump from the 2023? Watch the 2025 A91 have the Targatop or be the final boss GRMN with 500hp stock? So on and so forth.