What did you do to your Supra today?

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
So what's after. It won't stop now.
lol - I am reeeally bad at doing anything myself in fear of braking stuff, so admittedly that is the main reason stopping me from buying these things 😅 (Probably a good thing for my wallet) but I can't wait to install the mirror caps, hopefully it gives me more confidence at least when it comes to trim/prying.

I would reeeally like this next:

Screenshot_20230713_233050_Chrome.png

I'd also like to re-trim my seats to leather Tan - as you can tell, pretty much cosmetic alterations only for the time being.

One day maybe, I'll be brave enough to actually alter the performance and sound 😄

Optimusprimerib

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 manual base
lol - I am reeeally bad at doing anything myself in fear of braking stuff, so admittedly that is the main reason stopping me from buying these things 😅 (Probably a good thing for my wallet) but I can't wait to install the mirror caps, hopefully it gives me more confidence at least when it comes to trim/prying.

I would reeeally like this next:

Screenshot_20230713_233050_Chrome.png

I'd also like to re-trim my seats to leather Tan - as you can tell, pretty much cosmetic alterations only for the time being.

One day maybe, I'll be brave enough to actually alter the performance and sound 😄
Hi, not sure if you know about this “fix” for the factory subs. Significant sound improvement for little$ and a couple of hours, easy mod. I bought a hole saw and pvc ports from Amazon and used hot glue to affix. Didn’t even use any filler foam.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/ho...lity-and-eliminate-vibrations.5092/post-81472

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
It's the truth lol.

Update: added the little red rebound adjustment knobs. They cute. Lol

they need a jealous emoticon/like i neeeeed real suspension

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Haven't driven the car in a month. It's a beautiful day. Go to the garage to start it up and... dead battery. I was getting battery discharged codes. I had left the doors open over several long-term projects. I knew it was coming and did it to myself. So today I spent $1000 on an Antigravity H7 60AH battery. Paid for the 2 day shipping so hopefully will have it soon and can take advantage of this beautiful weather!