What did you do to your Supra today?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
A lot. There are two cars sub 8 right now. The jump for each tenth is a LOT of time and money.
I can’t believe you can get our Supras even near that kinda speed. Insane brother! Respect for this platform on multiple fronts 🏆

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I used the co. below for my PPF & the owner told me before. I‘ll have look it up and update this reply.

https://www.thedetailfreaks.com/

It’s kinda cool he put my car on his website. Had more expensive cars on there before. Dude does em all. Guess I’m special or it was an extra pain in the ass to work on 😜

(edit: found it https://www.stek-usa.com)
That’s bad ass. Must’ve liked the Supra more 😉 appreciate this. I will definitely look into it. Thanks man

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Why are they better than the Weathertech?
More coverage and better look/feel. These are more of a rubber/vinyl feeling mat where the weathertechs are almost closer to a plastic feel.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
More coverage and better look/feel. These are more of a rubber/vinyl feeling mat where the weathertechs are almost closer to a plastic feel.
So it's pretty subjective then.

I've had the fitted Weathertech in my car for the past 30 months and I love them.

I like the fact that I don't have to remove them for track events, and I really like how I can pop them out, hose them off, dry them with a towel and put them back in my car.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Why are they better than the Weathertech?
I had/have both. My weather tech mats fit like absolute shit, almost like the mold was F'ed up and my mats came out warped, the over all quality felt like very thin/cheap rubbery plastic. The Tux Mat floor mats fit so much better and definitely look/feel like they are made of higher quality materials. They also match the look of the interior much better imho. They also cover a bit more of the floor board space.

They can also be cleaned just like the Weathertech mats can. Just pop them out and hose them off.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
I had/have both. My weather tech mats fit like absolute shit, almost like the mold was F'ed up and my mats came out warped, the over all quality felt like very thin/cheap rubbery plastic. The Tux Mat floor mats fit so much better and definitely look/feel like they are made of higher quality materials. They also match the look of the interior much better imho. They also cover a bit more of the floor board space.

They can also be cleaned just like the Weathertech mats can. Just pop them out and hose them off.
My Weathertechs seemed to fit fine, but a side-by-side comparison is always best. It's entirely possible Weathertech's quality has fallen off. That's seems to be an issue across the board these days.

Good to hear they can be cleaned just as easily. I wonder if they would let me keep them in the car on HDPEs.

Thanks for the reply.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Dropped mine off at the dealer to get a tire replaced. Had an irreparable flat, but warranty gladly covered it!

1000027639.jpg
I’m just glad they could do it 😂

Damn those sound nice!!!! (look good too) My wife is a WeatherTech’er and I showed her those ;)

Made a "For Sale" listing, went to bed, woke up, drove it, deleted listing LOL
I went to bed, dreamt I was in Greenville SC and got to visit Thunder Racing Bunny race shop 🤤
(glad you kept her!)