What did you do to your Supra today?

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
First, a shoutout to all who post random experiences which prove to really inform others (yes the purpose of a forum only some fulfill). If hadn’t come across a thread/post discussing what I experienced today, I would have freaked out and the Toyota dealer would be taking my money.

Today I had a rock get jammed between the brake rotor and the shield. It was very loud, annoying and a bit embarrassing the last 2 miles home in some stop and go traffic. I received a lot of looks to say the least.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
I generally don't drive my Supra very hard, today I just took it out for a 30 mile run about, but, I saw a Z4 few hundred yards ahead, the idiot in me decided to do a nice pull in 3rd to catch up, and as I was reaching it and had to slow down, I decided to downshift sooner than I normally would 3 -> 2, and boy, think that was the highest rpm downshift I did, think it was about 6k, never heard it make such a cool sound until now, even though it's totally stock and chocked up with opf, it was pretty awesome, made the wife giggle too which was a plus 😄

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Me too ☝ I like to change my air filters (cabin and engine) on our cars annually, outta habit. How often are you changing yours and any online site you recommend to buy just the filter?
Dealership did the cabin filter the first time and I need to change it again. I also want to do it annually but I'm a little behind. The air filter is one that can be cleaned and reused. I've cleaned it a couple times, but want to change it. It's red and I want a blue one to match my future blue accents (caps, bolts, etc). Thinking about going with an Injen filter. I know it's being extra but I want it to match.

aspaw1n

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulence Gray
Had the new BC Forged wheels mounted yesterday. That was a long ass month of waiting :love:

They look straight fire :flame:

Time for a lip :stirthepot:

@Meraki Autoworks
@Discount Tire
IMG_3456.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

Last edited:

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Good to know. I'll probably just pass on buying one then. No point to buy if it does nothing.
@razorlab and I were talking about this today at the track. It does remove thermal mass from the intake that sits right next to the turbo and likely heat soaks very quickly on track. The sucky thing is it likely keeps adding hot air into the intake system throughout the day. $30 is not much to spend to eliminate this.

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
Swapped out these shi**y, rusted Motorsport Hardware lug nuts for some nice (hopefully better) lug nuts.
B61984E0-3B9C-4618-B014-9977797472A5.jpeg
5333DD97-D0B9-491C-BA77-FEC76F475C89.jpeg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Got the wing installed. Still debating with myself whether to keep the ducktail or not :D

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-11 at 15.18.12.jpeg
Love that look! I didn’t even notice the duckbill was still on until others mentioned it, lol. Can you share the link to that wing? Thanks Malcom :)

Well, I removed the ducktail to compare and I'm now like 50/50. Like both options 😁

20230812_181310.jpg
Oh hell YUS! That’s much better 🤩 More pics? Different angles? I just don’t like big wings despite the aero advantage. Most scream “LOOK AT ME” and this one doesn’t. Fantastic dude!!