Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Wow dude. I’m sorry. Life is so surprising
It's just my luck. This was bound to happen. My other car got rear ended right after I had it for a year. The way I look at it, if they don't total it, I'm going to do most of the work myself and probably go full racecar with it.

Note to people - don't move to CA if you want to keep your car nice.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's just my luck. This was bound to happen. My other car got rear ended right after I had it for a year. The way I look at it, if they don't total it, I'm going to do most of the work myself and probably go full racecar with it.

Note to people - don't move to CA if you want to keep your car nice.
Nah man you didn’t deserve that — You’re in a stable spot I assume and you’re not injured so that’s good. You’ll bounce back quickly. Some cars on here like Mimosa’s I thought would last forever 😔 Biggest pain is the waiting for me. Hope it goes by fast.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Nah man you didn’t deserve that — You’re in a stable spot I assume and you’re not injured so that’s good. You’ll bounce back quickly. Some cars on here like Mimosa’s I thought would last forever 😔 Biggest pain is the waiting for me. Hope it goes by fast.
I get you. Ya I'm fine overall. Ill just drive one of my other cars for the time being. Parts availability is my main concern. Hopefully nothing is on never ending b/o. I towed it back to my shop (since it was only 1/4 mile away) so im going to pop the wheel off tomorrow to see the extent of the damage. Got to wait 10 days before they release the police report to see who is covering what. Luckily I hit no cars. The other cars hit me so nothing should go on my record, hopefully. Still not sure if I want it to be totaled or not. The quest to get another supra won't be easy since I will buy new again.

Another angle or two of the damage.

20231010_142755.jpg

20231010_142742.jpg

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I get you. Ya I'm fine overall. Ill just drive one of my other cars for the time being. Parts availability is my main concern. Hopefully nothing is on never ending b/o. I towed it back to my shop (since it was only 1/4 mile away) so im going to pop the wheel off tomorrow to see the extent of the damage. Got to wait 10 days before they release the police report to see who is covering what. Luckily I hit no cars. The other cars hit me so nothing should go on my record, hopefully. Still not sure if I want it to be totaled or not. The quest to get another supra won't be easy since I will buy new again.

20231010_142755.jpg

20231010_142742.jpg
That sucks, man. Praying for a painless repair process.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.

20231010_142755.jpg

20231010_142742.jpg
MAN! Glad you are okay. Did you have a dashcam? This is why I put dashcams in all my cars now.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
MAN! Glad you are okay. Did you have a dashcam? This is why I put dashcams in all my cars now.
Thanks! No that is what makes me most mad. My dash cam is out for warranty replacement. Should have grabbed one out of the other cars but I didn't. Figured I would be safe with my normal 100-150 miles a month but this shows anything can happen at any time. Good news is that all the people who were part of this said that the same car was at fault and everyone (somehow) had insurance.

Eplejus

First Name
Morten
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra 3.0 Premium
Got my TRD replica spoiler from AliExpress / Yiso Store today. Just wanted something cheap until I can find a LG Heritage wing.

Fitment was excellent for being a replica. Only issue was some small scruff marks in the clear coat that needs to be polished out before applying a layer of ceramic coating.

369071292_988792272349491_6713156371345145550_n.jpg
385364051_1364723824432026_1397737092762857720_n.jpg

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Stock? I’m full bolt on with a Jb4+. The hell are you on?
Ohhhh shit so you have a downpipe and exhaust AND JB4........+......MY BAD, And what I meant was usually people pop their hoods with some cosmetics under the hood or something, not just all stock so relax JB4+ guy!!!

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Ohhhh shit so you have a downpipe and exhaust AND JB4........+......MY BAD, And what I meant was usually people pop their hoods with some cosmetics under the hood or something, not just all stock so relax JB4+ guy!!!
You ok bro? You sound real insecure. You really worried about what another man does!? You sound kinda moist.

And for the record, group of teenagers asked to see under my hood to confirm it was indeed a bmw.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Looks like the Supra will live to see another day. The coilover took most of the impact. Snapped that sucker in half and ripped the bolts out of the adjuster part of the top hat. Bottom arm doesnt look bent and the subframe arm tabs dont look bent at all. I took a look behind the little fender panel and couldnt see anything dented in. So it looks pretty promising.

As of right now its looking like a wheel, tire, fender, door, hood, front bumper, coilover, top hat, headlight, possibly a core support and some paint. Lets just hope parts arent on b/o.

20231011_130401.jpg