What did you do to your Supra today?

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Got my new 3.5" Garagewhifbitz exhaust system fitted..... Such a lovely refined system when in ‘normal mode’ then you hit the ‘sport’ button and it sounds like a proper sports car. No drone, or obnoxious noise, just a pure 6 cylinder symphony! 🥰😍
IMG_7445.jpg
Very nice! I was really tempted by this during their black Friday sales, although just the stainless vs titanium. Is this their V1 or V2 silencer design? You say quiet in comfort, but don't see a valve? Which exhaust tips did you go for? Are you getting the car remapped or using one of the modules to avoid an OPF delete dash warning? More than happy with the sound? Or going for a sports cat\decat next?

Trying to decide whether OFP delete or Sports Cats would give me the best sound release.

Sorry for all the questions.

TheangryEngineer

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rx7 FD3S, Subaru S202, Impreza V4 sti coupe, st185
Very nice! I was really tempted by this during their black Friday sales, although just the stainless vs titanium. Is this their V1 or V2 silencer design? You say quiet in comfort, but don't see a valve? Which exhaust tips did you go for? Are you getting the car remapped or using one of the modules to avoid an OPF delete dash warning? More than happy with the sound? Or going for a sports cat\decat next?

Trying to decide whether OFP delete or Sports Cats would give me the best sound release.

Sorry for all the questions.
I decided to go for it in the black friday sale. I was tempted by the Titanium and after seeing the great quality of this one, I do think I should have paid the extra at the time!! It's their V1 silencer design, and the valve is there, just not pictured in my original photo.

The valve is just on the end of the silencer area, not shown, but you then connect the electronic controller from the car to the top of it. Basically identical to stick system.

I went for the stainless tail pipes, to make it look as OEM as possible. I think they might be a tiny bit larger than OEM tailpipe but look great.

I also used their OPF module as I have the locked ECU (for now....) perhaps down the line I'll get a Femto unlock but happy to enjoy the car as is for now. No dash warning lights at all and it all works very well.

Im actually really happy with the sound..... very close to stock in normal mode with a little extra volume at low revs. Seems to quiet down as you get on the boost. Put it into sport and it sounds like a very classy/refined system with just enough noise to know it's modified but not loud/intrusive and ZERO drone. Overall Im really really happy with the sound. I was afraid I would put it on and it turned it into a noise machine but it actually sounds like it should have come from the factory that way, only better.

No plans for a decat yet, as Im happy with the car and just want to be able to breeze through the MOT with zero headache about refitting a cat each year...... I have a rowdy Subaru for all that so I just want the Supra to enjoy as a daily with a couple of small touches to spice it up.
tempImagee9gsTa.jpg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Someone’s car in a corner of my buddy’s massive detail shop. Mine is there to get some ‘better than tear offs’ on her windshield. He’s definitely a Detail Freak (hence the name of the shop). Plan on getting her back tomorrow and on track Fri-Sun @Sebring

IMG_4853.jpeg

Some random photos from last time there 👇
IMG_1529.jpeg

reminiscing 💭

Last edited:

Mykoe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Just picked up a used 2022 2.0 in absolute white. Loving it so far. It has quite a bit of carbon fiber on the inside, im guessing from prior owner. Also the front has a Maxton front lip. Didnt notice until i got it home. Thats aftermart part right? or do they all come with it

So far plans are some spacers and a ducktail

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
got it prepped to repolish and recoat it.

IMG_5818.jpeg