What did you do to your Supra today?

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Went to Bimmer Invasion Orlando, got some car show trophies for the first time in my life, pretty crazy. Got to meet a few people fourm the forum too which was nice.

DSCF5483.jpg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Took a deposit on my car today. Wish me luck, guys. I'm gonna miss the dumpster fire that is SupraMkV.com (except for the motorsports section) 😂
Yeah but you got Supra (track) experience. You best comeback and give us a track comparison. Hope your new one does just as well or better amigo 🏁

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Yeah but you got Supra (track) experience. You best comeback and give us a track comparison. Hope your new one does just as well or better amigo 🏁
I've actually decided to get out of the HPDE / time attack game. I no longer have friends in my area to go with.
I plan to take both of my current toys to the race track, but they will be much, much slower. I do expect one to have better feel, though. Time will tell. 👍🏻🤘🏼

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I've actually decided to get out of the HPDE / time attack game. I no longer have friends in my area to go with.
I plan to take both of my current toys to the race track, but they will be much, much slower. I do expect one to have better feel, though. Time will tell. 👍🏻🤘🏼
I thought the same when I took some time off. Now I talk to new peeps every time I go. Think of it like cars & coffee but actually driving on track. At least that‘s what I do:drive:

We had two rental co’s @Sebring this past weekend. If you ever come this way. I’d love to fly out to Laguna & others. Someday… food for thought 🪣

https://trackcarsolutions.com

https://corsacrewrace.com

Lik

First Name
Wayden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra 3.0P, 19 370ZR, 23 Model 3, 99 GS-T
Had the AWE Track Edition Exhaust w/ black diamond tips installed. It only cost $150 and these guys did a great job https://supremeperformanceexhaust.com/

I watched a bunch of videos before buying it and didn't know it would be this loud. When the mechanic started the car to check for leaks I got scared and I think I peed a little. I bought a decibel meter and the cold start hit 133db. I lived in California most of my life and we had to always get the CA legal exhausts. I'm in Texas now so I said f it and got the loudest one I could. If you drive with Sport off and are really light on the pedal then you can get through your neighborhood with just a few pops and burbles. When you floor it you should wear a diaper, it's freaking loud. It sounds like Godzilla getting bf'd by King Kong while listening to My Chemical Romance. Freeway driving isn't too bad, just cruising it's not too loud, only when you really accelerate. Idle isn't too bad, but that cold start in the morning shakes the house.

20240220_081634.jpg

20240220_081646.jpg