What did you do to your Supra today?

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
Shouldā€™ve used the measurement in the instructions for the trunk mat to raise them a bit.
What instructions? Really?

After doing this upgrade, I've come to realize that German plastic is not as forgiving as Toyota plastic. It's very brittle so you need to be very careful while disassembling.
Based on the improved sound, I'd say my install is spot on. šŸ‘Œ

Optimusprimerib

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 manual base
I have extra tubes if anyone needs. Just pay shipping. Actually might be cheaper from amazon with prime free shipping.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
More coding.

I coded out the completely useless Sport Mode shift lights along with the awful inner rev counter circle and it all looks a lot neater. Honestly, if I could just get a neat shift light solution in or near the HUD, I think the cockpit is complete - or at least as complete as the system allows.

IMG_8453 Large.jpeg

Also for those playing at home, no dice on getting the blind spot monitor indicators in the HUD unfortunately. Like shift lights in the HUD, the codes are there, they just don't do anything. ā˜¹

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Learned how to change the brake pads today. Took me only 4 hours šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Excited to see what they can do for my track day next weekend.
IMG_8578.jpeg
Thatā€˜s awesome dude! I still have all the gear for when I used to do mine. 4 hours isnā€™t so bad šŸ˜‚

What pads did you decide to go with? How do the rotors feel when you rub your finger over them? Smooth, no cracks or lip/divot at the end of the rotor? They are really inexpensive at RockAuto if/when you need to replace them. Iā€™m sure you already know to bed the šŸ’© out of them if on the same rotors to get them to mate and a good transfer film on there.

How often are you tracking and where do you take her?

Okay, Iā€™ll stop āœ‹ with all the questions. Stoked youā€™re enjoying her on track šŸ˜

More coding.

I coded out the completely useless Sport Mode shift lights along with the awful inner rev counter circle and it all looks a lot neater. Honestly, if I could just get a neat shift light solution in or near the HUD, I think the cockpit is complete - or at least as complete as the system allows.

IMG_8453 Large.jpeg

Also for those playing at home, no dice on getting the blind spot monitor indicators in the HUD unfortunately. Like shift lights in the HUD, the codes are there, they just don't do anything. ā˜¹
Great job amigo! Whatā€™s that round 70 in the left corner? Was that coded in, something new or a down under thing?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
That's the colour and shape of our speed limit signs down under.
Badass! Thought maybe you did that yourself, coded it in or whatever.

Last edited:

Soliduz

First Name
Zelda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra
More coding.

IMG_8453 Large.jpeg

Can you change the Supra screen when the car starts? Is that a jpg saved somewhere in the computer?

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
More coding.

IMG_8453 Large.jpeg

Finally! I hate the car telling you what gear to be in! I asked this question last year. Is it a new feature? Done in the Z4 settings or Supra?

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Thatā€˜s awesome dude! I still have all the gear for when I used to do mine. 4 hours isnā€™t so bad šŸ˜‚

What pads did you decide to go with? How do the rotors feel when you rub your finger over them? Smooth, no cracks or lip/divot at the end of the rotor? They are really inexpensive at RockAuto if/when you need to replace them. Iā€™m sure you already know to bed the šŸ’© out of them if on the same rotors to get them to mate and a good transfer film on there.

How often are you tracking and where do you take her?

Okay, Iā€™ll stop āœ‹ with all the questions. Stoked youā€™re enjoying her on track šŸ˜

Great job amigo! Whatā€™s that round 70 in the left corner? Was that coded in, something new or a down under thing?
I currently do 2 or 3 a year at Portland International Raceway. Trying to get those numbers up and include other tracks. Rotors are still good. I went with Cobalt XR-2 on the front and XR-3 on the rear. Ill be swapping these only for track days and need to look at what I want to replace OEM brake pads with for daily driving.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Can you change the Supra screen when the car starts? Is that a jpg saved somewhere in the computer?
On the iDrive screen? It can be changed to a predefined BMW screen but as the only way to return to the Supra screen is to revert from a backup, I'm reticent to mess with it. While I'm happy to revert codes manually - I keep a list of every setting I change - I'm just not convinced the BimmerCode backup system works very well, if at all.

Finally! I hate the car telling you what gear to be in! I asked this question last year. Is it a new feature? Done in the Z4 settings or Supra?
If you are talking about removing the little arrow to tell you what gear the car thinks you should be in, that setting is actually baked into the stock iDrive menus (in the MT at least) - No coding required!

Also - and I could be wrong - but I always use the Z4 settings as my understandning is that they are exactly the same as the Supra but with more modules available.