What did you do to your Supra today?

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Just basic Murphy's Law - a screw will always seek out the newest and most expensive tire available. Not that I would ever recommend this for performance reasons... but if you put new Pirelli's on the front and some re-tread Generals on the rears - now you'll catch them in the fronts.

Same reason why I wind up getting a rock thrown into my windshield within the first months of buying a new car... happened on each of my past 3 cars. Gone 4 years without it happening again, but my Supra took a rock which gouged a chunk out of the hood before shattering the windshield in the first 250 miles of ownership. :mad:
Donā€™t forget bird shit immediately after washing.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

CFactor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I need a Bill Nye The Science Guy, Mythbusters or Neil deGrasse Tyson explanation as to why it's always the rear tires that get screwed (pun intended).
The worst is ā€œif I didnā€™t go get that burrito today would I have gotten the screw in the tireā€. Thanks Chipotle and the damn Al pastor chicken.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
He appears to have been. I will say, as much as Bryan was mucking about with him, Tim Horton really went on the attack, which we all know is something you just don't do as a brand new member anywhere. Learn to search, laugh along, and eat your humble pie if you need to. If they're that sour and nasty right out of the gate, we can expect nothing less from everything they do here (i.e. the CEO).
The worst is ā€œif I didnā€™t go get that burrito today would I have gotten the screw in the tireā€. Thanks Chipotle and the damn Al pastor chicken.
That was God punishing you for not visiting his chosen children at Chick-fil-A instead

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Dam, did he get banned for trolling the canadian dude
Dam, did he get banned for trolling the canadian dude
Holy hell. I'm surprised I haven't gotten banned. I troll a lot. Now that I say something watch me get a two week ban. That would be an incredible troll from the admin. Then, they would get a ban for trolling me.

Stop the cycle.

Also on topic:
I did this today with the Supra followed by 10 minutes of uninterrupted eye contact. Guys, I might pop the question!

car makeout.gif

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Holy hell. I'm surprised I haven't gotten banned. I troll a lot. Now that I say something watch me get a two week ban. That would be an incredible troll from the admin. Then, they would get a ban for trolling me.

Stop the cycle.

Also on topic:
I did this today with the Supra followed by 10 minutes of uninterrupted eye contact. Guys, I might pop the question!

car makeout.gif
report-calling-police.gif