KillxPoint

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma 2020 Supra!
Vehicle Showcase
Put on the rear cusco tow hook all by myself. A small job but ive never done any work to my previous cars so I was really nervous even just cutting a hole in the plastic tow hook cover. Here is a blurry picture from last night. Absolutely love it and gives a nice little accent to the car.

20200917_192225.jpg
You shouldnt have to cut a hole, just remove the cover?

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
You shouldnt have to cut a hole, just remove the cover?
Yes it is just a cover you can take off but I plan on keeping it on thr car. If you cut a hole through the plate then it just looks a little more refined in my opinion.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Put the Rexpeed carbon fiber passenger dash trim on. I made a custom GR overlay decal as the emblem next to "Supra" only comes with the red/black box but no letters.

However, the bottom piece snapped and broke when I was trying to align it properly. :banghead: At least it was the bottom piece and not the top. Oh, well. Win some, lose some. I may just leave it like this. I don't want to spend another $80 just to get the bottom piece.

thumbnail_IMG-6988.jpg

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Put the Rexpeed carbon fiber passenger dash trim on. I made a custom GR overlay decal as the emblem next to "Supra" only comes with the red/black box but no letters.

However, the bottom piece snapped and broke when I was trying to align it properly. :banghead: At least it was the bottom piece and not the top. Oh, well. Win some, lose some. I may just leave it like this. I don't want to spend another $80 just to get the bottom piece.

thumbnail_IMG-6988.jpg
My bottom piece fell off second day. Top piece still on and I actually like the look :D

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
For fun I took off my Injen Evo box and ran just the filter around the block, wow there is so much sound that gets muffled by so many of these intakes its crazy.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
genoxy - You can probably make that wrinkled side work. I install vinyl/clearbra as a hobby all the time on my cars. Those wrinkles can happen when unrolled and it only takes a little bit of heat (heat gun) to get them back into shape.

Is that supposed to be for wet or dry install? I'd probably just install using distilled water on the panel and adhesive side, and keep my fingers wet while handling the adhesive side.

GL with the install.

For me, I took my Supra out for a drive and tried my JB4's Map1. Too bad the roads were a little chilly this morning, I could not get the tires to stick. I also noticed a rattle coming from my cargo cover so made a little gasket..

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/vibrations-rattles-in-2020-premium-supra.2294/page-9#post-97280