What does your title say?

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
Hi all,

So I'm curious if anyone else has looked at their 2023 premium title to see if the model reads supra base? Or if it reads Supra Premium... am I reading too much into this? Only thing that got me wondering was the fact my registration is cheaper than my 21 STI.
Sponsored

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
Hi all,

So I'm curious if anyone else has looked at their 2023 premium title to see if the model reads supra base? Or if it reads Supra Premium... am I reading too much into this? Only thing that got me wondering was the fact my registration is cheaper than my 21 STI.
I’ll have to ask the bank and get back to you….

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
My title says my name on it... under owner LMFAOOO

Now my window sticker says 3.0 premium... premium is the higher trim level base level is missing some things I believe

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Mine reads, 2020 Toyoto Supra 2 Door, MI title..
I doubt that back then they had things figured out...

OP
OP

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
My title says my name on it... under owner LMFAOOO

Now my window sticker says 3.0 premium... premium is the higher trim level base level is missing some things I believe
My title says my name as well 😆 🤣 😂.
But I have a premium and the model reads base. So I was curious if all of them showed base.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Guys, if the titles are half as wrong as the website & brochures for MY2023, it's gonna be an interesting year...

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Your question is 100% state regulations based. Not sure I know of anyone else who lives in "nowhere" city. Might help to post what state you are in.

I have both ca and az vehicles. Neither state states what trim model it is. Heck, my ca title for my 87 Jeep claims it's manufacture is an "Amer"...

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Does that mean if you're an accident, you get paid out according to the value of the base model?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Does that mean if you're an accident, you get paid out according to the value of the base model?
I got a check ~ $5k over what I paid (after taxes and transport). This market is insane! And then I bought another one. Used the extra $5k for phantom paint and stupid “extras” that came with the car to rationalize my purchase.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Your question is 100% state regulations based. Not sure I know of anyone else who lives in "nowhere" city. Might help to post what state you are in.

I have both ca and az vehicles. Neither state states what trim model it is. Heck, my ca title for my 87 Jeep claims it's manufacture is an "Amer"...
You're saying the government generate new data other than getting it from the VIN registry?