What is the best brand of Carbon parts available for the A90?

OP
OP

Famo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
Is P2uned the only brand that has the oem lip basically in carbon? Looking for that but feel they're a bit too overpriced. I see JPMcarbon has one, but seems a bit sketchy. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Sponsored

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Phantom
Is P2uned the only brand that has the oem lip basically in carbon? Looking for that but feel they're a bit too overpriced. I see JPMcarbon has one, but seems a bit sketchy. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Rexpeed has their V1 kit which is identical to the trd and p2uned ones. Might be around the same price as the p2uned but I have seen discounts offered by rexpeed

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium

Attachments

OP
OP

Famo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
You're right, for OEM replacement with OEM style the P2uned is the way to go. Seibon makes a replacement lip that doesnt add onto the OEM plastic but replaces it with a new style, you can see here https://seiboncarbon.com/products/applications/toyota-a90-supra/fl20tysup-mb.html.

Normally most CF lips add onto the existing flat black plastic lip.
Not a fan of the Seibon one. I really want the P2uned one, but im looking for either some type of deal or free shipping and their communication is pretty bad so not sure what I'm gonna do.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey man! I can get you set up with P2uned parts. I distribute there parts as well as many others :)

www.1FastSupra.com

Shoot me a DM on what you are looking for and i can work out a deal for ya!