What Parts do we want developed for Supra??

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0L Premium, buncha Miatas, others....
Someone's showing their age. My rx8 and rx7 got an in dash 6 cd disc changer.

Supra - 0 || RX7/8 - 1
Eh I'm not old and I'm not 'young' but I do appreciate the superior sound quality.

Love the indash CD changers in my Tahoe Z/71 (Bose) and Camry XLE (JBL), and the trunk mounted 12 disc in my Acura RL (Bose).

I think if you bitch enough they will work a CD player into Vettes and some Caddys, and I'd be totally happy with just a single disc player stashed away somewhere out of the way.
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I'd like to have a trunk pop up that actually opens the gate all the way at the push of the button instead of that stuck up lazy fat arse middle aged biotch of a pop up telling me to go open it myself. :crazy:

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Eh I'm not old and I'm not 'young' but I do appreciate the superior sound quality.
Sadly the media isn't the issue there. The headunit handles decoding of numerous lossless formats including WAV so you can easily put ~25 CDs worth on the internal storage and 100's on a thumb drive at full 16/44.1k resolution.

If you listen through the factory setup however... it will still sound exactly the same (which IMO is pretty poor). I haven't tried any higher resolution files, but my guess would be that even 24/48k and maybe 24/96k would work. Of course, you have to believe that makes a difference first - because (unless you are a bat)... you can't physically hear one.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
I'd like to have a trunk pop up that actually opens the gate all the way at the push of the button instead of that stuck up lazy fat arse middle aged biotch of a pop up telling me to go open it myself. :crazy:
There’s a fix for that. You can adjust the black stoppers on either side of the hatch and raise them a bit, Hatch will still close fine but now when you open it it, it opens higher.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/fixing-the-hatch-latch-issue-when-closing-door.7272/

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 NSX
There's a ton of these, and my welcome what? :|
Premium indoor satin car covers with the quality logo would be great! A lot of these car covers are terrible. Id buy a high quality cover fitted for the GR. Im not talking about your walmart car cover bra

Reactions: zrk