What Parts do we want developed for Supra??

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Iā€™d like to see some people get creative with the fake vents. Most of the other stuff is coming, so I donā€™t have to wish for it.

Unfortunately you can all count RPMs on the HUD out. From what was said elsewhere unless Iā€™m delusional, this is an M specific item and the Supra doesnā€™t have the correct ECUs for it.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6

APanoMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
second pretty much everything. I dont get why an almost 60k vehicle doesnt have remote start
Since the Z4 has it canā€™t you just get the module from one of those and hook it up to the Supra?

lowlife

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2004 VW R32
I want a better data screen/gauges like in the R35.
Car is decently built, just needs some finishing touching that can be included in some software updates:

Hoping for a new engine information display on the screen through a software update like: boost gauge, a/f, Ect temps, iat temps, oil temps, egt temps, etc .
i know there is secret menu but thatā€™s a pain to get to when you want to access it quickly.

also update the heads up display with alittle more information.

And Oem Supra all weather mats and all weather rear cargo mats.

iPhone mirroring for the screen.
I found a solution
IMG_3370.jpg

I fabricated it with parts from P3gauges. It displays boost, coolant temp, Air/fuel ratio, Intake air temp, throttle angle, ignition timing, Exhaust gas temp, etc all from your OBDII. Boost is taken directly from a tap on the intake manifold.

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I found a solution
IMG_3370.jpg

I fabricated it with parts from P3gauges. It displays boost, coolant temp, Air/fuel ratio, Intake air temp, throttle angle, ignition timing, Exhaust gas temp, etc all from your OBDII. Boost is taken directly from a tap on the intake manifold.
95290DF1-6055-4700-9BE1-8937C278E011.jpeg

AEM boost/afr. Ecutek app for all other data

Looked at the DIY P3 solution and opted for current set up

Props for trying it out :thumbsup:

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I'd like to have a super easy kit to swap (or add a low-tone horn) without removing the front bumper as I don't want to mess with the sensors.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
I'd like to have a super easy kit to swap (or add a low-tone horn) without removing the front bumper as I don't want to mess with the sensors.
really all you have to do is remove the wheel well splash guard. But even removing the bumper, you dont have to mess with the sensors. You only need to unplug one connector on each side thats where the bumper meets the fender.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
really all you have to do is remove the wheel well splash guard. But even removing the bumper, you dont have to mess with the sensors. You only need to unplug one connector on each side thats where the bumper meets the fender.
Hummm.. I will need to check the service manual once again if it really is just removing the splash guard to access the horn. Thanks.

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GR Supra, 1996 NA Miata, 2014 Camry SE
Removing the left side wheel well right? I want to change the puny horn too.. I remember someone changed the horn but had to disassemble the whole front bumper to access it. I was wondering if you could maybe access it from underneath :hmm:

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
I would love to see more steering wheel replacement options along with some other interior options to break up the bland black.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
Hummm.. I will need to check the service manual once again if it really is just removing the splash guard to access the horn. Thanks.
Removing the left side wheel well right? I want to change the puny horn too.. I remember someone changed the horn but had to disassemble the whole front bumper to access it. I was wondering if you could maybe access it from underneath :hmm:
remove the two screws that bolt the top corner of the bumper to the car. Then remove the two splash guards pictured and you will be able to access the horn.

supra splash guard.png

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
  1. Open vents
  2. Better looking steering wheel where the bottom portion is open
  3. Sequential headlights (noticed the gt500 race car has it)
  4. Custom or re-designed taillights with sequential turn signals
  5. Third F1 style brakelights
  6. Quadtip exhaust somewhat like the GTR
  7. Carbon fiber parts for the piano black interior
  8. I find an eyesore is the huge gas cover especially it being on the curve of the rear. Something I might get custom in the future to look like the FT-1 concept
This may be a lot of "complaints" but I still love the A90 Supra. I think it's the best looking car in the 55k market
Sponsored