What should I do Next?

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
I need some ideas on what to do with my car to either wake up the car or make it look better. For reference I have a 22 3.0 premium.

Mods So far
-Active Autowerk Downpipe
-Eibach Lowering Springs
-MST v2 intake
-A-spec Gt style wing

Keep in mind I am young dumb college kid so budget friendly mods are my go to, I prefer slowly progressing with money just dropped here and there.
Sponsored

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Switch to any catless downpipe and sell the Active Autowerke then send the ECU for unlock to Femto in Finland and flash tune the car with MHD/BM3 stage 2 93OCT this completely wakes up the car

OP
OP
muchbread

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
Switch to any catless downpipe and sell the Active Autowerke then send the ECU for unlock to Femto in Finland and flash tune the car with MHD/BM3 stage 2 93OCT this completely wakes up the car
I forgot to add that I am also young dumb and broke*, basically sold my soul to buy the car. A catless downpipe doesn't really do it for me, I don't think I could put up with seeing my CEL all the time and having to switch it out for taking it to my dealer and such.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
If the car is tuned the CEL is cleared and never pops up again.. I originally had an AMS catted but once i was tuned on MHD i bought a cheap $300 catless downpipe and sold my AMS catted for $1200

puckshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CU Later A91-MT
Just snag a used JB4 for like $450 and use it with your current setup. If you can spring for a custom map too, even better. Much cheaper than sending your ECU to get unlocked and will be a nice bump in power.

As for looks, M style carbon mirrors arenā€™t too expensive and look great. Wheel spacers will give you a nice stance and are cheap.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
+1 for the JB4 w/map6 especially on a budgetā€¦get the custom map from 1fastsupra.com

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Jb4 and custom map is almost same price as sending your ecu out for an unlock. Plus you can sell your catted downpipe and replace with inexpensive catless which will basically fund the entire cost of sending off for unlock. That's what I would do if I was on a minimal to no money budget.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Jb4 and custom map is almost same price as sending your ecu out for an unlock. Plus you can sell your catted downpipe and replace with inexpensive catless which will basically fund the entire cost of sending off for unlock. That's what I would do if I was on a minimal to no money budget.
This is what Iā€™m trying to say I went through the exact same situation

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
Do you still have your stock DP? If so, sell it and get a JB4 w/custom map. Might cost around $100 when all said and done. Stay out debt/more debt, and keep your car running throughout the process so you can get to class!