What To Expect Selling Stock Turbo?

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Since the turbo isn't off the car till (insert 2 weeks) I can't post on the classifieds marketplace yet, I wanted to get an idea more or less how much to price and expect when selling a stock turbo or if anyone knows shops that purchase them to rebuild/flip.

I finally got my hands on a Pure800 to replace the failure that was the FP Green and wanted to see if anyone here buys back stock turbos or knows of a shop that needs one for a client.

I'm assuming I won't get anything north of $750~ for a 2port w/ 30k miles (yes inlcudes FP Green Core), but if anyones looking I guess lmk lol
Sponsored

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
At 30K miles for a 2-port I would guess $300-$400 max. Iā€™ve seen some sitting for months with that many miles.

-RJM

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Since the turbo isn't off the car till (insert 2 weeks) I can't post on the classifieds marketplace yet, I wanted to get an idea more or less how much to price and expect when selling a stock turbo or if anyone knows shops that purchase them to rebuild/flip.

I finally got my hands on a Pure800 to replace the failure that was the FP Green and wanted to see if anyone here buys back stock turbos or knows of a shop that needs one for a client.

I'm assuming I won't get anything north of $750~ for a 2port w/ 30k miles (yes inlcudes FP Green Core), but if anyones looking I guess lmk lol
I thought you traded it for a Kia Soul?? I've missed you here on the forums. How has it been? Two weeks? Glad you didn't get lost in the Everglades on a spiritual journey or anything.

Selling the turbo huh? I'll give you some peyote and a few xannies for it.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Iā€™ve bought 3 stock turbos for various reasons, cores for the shop and 1 for a back up in case I ever need it swapping the compressor housing when we did the first T51R mod. I havenā€™t paid more than 450$ for any of them. The one I paid 450$ for had 500 miles on it. The cheapest was 300$. Youā€™ll be lucky to get 750$ but Iā€™d still post it for that much myself hoping someone would bite.

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Iā€™ve bought 3 stock turbos for various reasons, cores for the shop and 1 for a back up in case I ever need it swapping the compressor housing when we did the first T51R mod. I havenā€™t paid more than 450$ for any of them. The one I paid 450$ for had 500 miles on it. The cheapest was 300$. Youā€™ll be lucky to get 750$ but Iā€™d still post it for that much myself hoping someone would bite.
Honestly at this point, just gonna ask someone for a steak dinner and a bottle of 1942/Azul when I put it up lol
Sponsored