BigTeamBattles

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know how many balancing weights are supposed to be on the rear passenger wheel?
Sponsored

Supra Werty

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra
Could've flown off. Take it to a reputable tire shop and have them check. If you have discount tire in your area go there

Ps that curb rash and dirty wheel kill me inside lol

OP
OP
BigTeamBattles

BigTeamBattles

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
Could've flown off. Take it to a reputable tire shop and have them check. If you have discount tire in your area go there

lmao when the wheel is clean the curb rash is even more visible, I'm not winning either way

OP
OP
BigTeamBattles

BigTeamBattles

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase

the only discount tire shop i know is "Mavis Discount Tire" but idk if they are good or not :/

Supra Werty

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra
Yea that's not the same store I'm thinking of. But any good tire shop will be able to re balance it for you

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
do you feel vibration while driving? low and/or high speed? if not, save your money and don't bother. every time tire is mounted, new, used, even same tire, shop need to take off old weight and put new one on. some times, multiple places with different weights. all depends on what/where the machine tells them to put.

OP
OP
BigTeamBattles

BigTeamBattles

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
do you feel vibration while driving? low and/or high speed? if not, save your money and don't bother. every time tire is mounted, new, used, even same tire, shop need to take off old weight and put new one on. some times, multiple places with different weights. all depends on what/where the machine tells them to put.
driveability is completely normal. Did a touge over the weekend and no issues so I guess I won't worry about it for now
Sponsored