Who makes a 4" TBE?

cinosa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Nitro Yellow Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm looking to do DP + tune, and I thought if someone made a 4" TBE, I'd go in that direction instead. I'm looking for dual exit, no rasp or drone and preferably no modifications to make it fit. I know Remnant makes a 4" TBE, but they state:

PLEASE NOTE - Installation of The Leviathan Turbo-Back Exhaust system requires removal of the OEM center brace

I'd rather not do that if I can help it. Anyone have any suggestions?
Sponsored

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
I highly suggest you remove the garbage center brace and never look back, its flimsy and provides nothing to the car. If anything I suspect it would do a good job of catching your exhaust if it were to fly off. If you insist on keeping it just grab some washers and space it away from the exhaust.

Just chuck it.

I think ETS makes a nice 4" setup as well.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
If you want a true 4" TBE, it's gonna be a little low. I did not have any clearance issues with my Leviathan, and I am lowered. Ran it for quite a while. The camera angle you are highlighting does make the clearance look smaller than it actually is. I now have a single exit 4" TBE (custom), and by necessity it also hangs a little low.

+1 to ditching the brace and never looking back.

Last edited:

Scoopra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 premium
SHS Autosport makes ones. Comes with spacers and bolts for the k brace. It's v-band connections so it's a little finicky to get perfect.

OP
OP
cinosa

cinosa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Nitro Yellow Supra 3.0 Premium
Ok, thanks everyone. I'll probably go with the Leviathan, since that center brace doesn't seem to be a big deal to remove.

TheHamburgler

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
The Leviathan is also all v-bands. When you install it, don't assume the markings that indicate the sides are the bottoms. I did and mine was wonky until I rotated them and everything settled into place. Sounds fantastic though.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Ok, thanks everyone. I'll probably go with the Leviathan, since that center brace doesn't seem to be a big deal to remove.
Awesome! Let us know how you like it!
Sponsored