?? for the peeps who installed their downpipes

Vuuduu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I’m going to get a “custom” JB4 tune from @Jesse DaBears . People even praise his work on YouTube, I’m pretty sure it’ll be worth it…
I got my numbers done from @Jesse DaBears recently and the Supra pulls strong. Very happy. I do about 65 miles daily, (mainly highway), in this triple digit Texas heat. Car is super quick and I still average 23MPG. On weekends, I do a lot of pulls and spirited driving. No CEL. MST v2 intake, AA downpipe, and muffler delete. :drive::beer:
Sponsored

Vuuduu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Quick update, because I tried using jumper cables on the battery it sounds like I messed something up! They’re digging into it to try and find what the problem is but if anyone has had this issue before let me know…
Keep us updated! Godspeed.

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Update, the problem was the battery and that’s it. They put a new one in and it’s fine, sounds rowdy as hell with the new cat! I couldn’t really find any info on what happened with my car as far as the battery and the proper way to shut off our cars so I may do a write up on it in case someone else has this issue. Think that’s needed??

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
The install was easy, done in 50 mins because I had to take it back off and put the gasket on, I didn’t notice it dropped off. I figured out the battery was dead before I started, the window didn’t roll down when I opened the door to pop the hood. Frustrating…
I just installed my AA DP last night and did this exact thing. The pre-installed AA gasket was looser than a $2 hooker in vegas. I was celebrating that I was almost done and was about to do a final tightening, then saw the stupid gasket laying on the floor. Luckily I was able to do it without removing the entire DP again and had enough room to slip it in and then re-install.

SupraBH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 2023 Mazda 3 Sedan
I got my numbers done from @Jesse DaBears recently and the Supra pulls strong. Very happy. I do about 65 miles daily, (mainly highway), in this triple digit Texas heat. Car is super quick and I still average 23MPG. On weekends, I do a lot of pulls and spirited driving. No CEL. MST v2 intake, AA downpipe, and muffler delete. :drive::beer:
Got any sounds clips of your setup? I have the same intake and downpipe coming on Monday, and depending on the sound with the dp installed I was debating exhaust options. Would really love to hear how a muffler delete sounds with this setup.
Sponsored