First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many
Looking to buy a full HKS intake and Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust. I need to wrap up any engine mods before next season. Once I dyno I have to wait before I can add anything else.

Military discount/drivers discount/partial sponsorship anything really.
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Looking to buy a full HKS intake and Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust. I need to wrap up any engine mods before next season. Once I dyno I have to wait before I can add anything else.

Military discount/drivers discount/partial sponsorship anything really.
Rhdjapan has good prices. Which exhaust are you looking for they have two. one is north America only, so rhdjapan wouldn't have it.

OP
OP
AdamP

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many
Rhdjapan has good prices. Which exhaust are you looking for they have two. one is north America only, so rhdjapan wouldn't have it.
HKS USA is located in AZ. I wouldn't order from Japan to be honest.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
HKS USA is located in AZ. I wouldn't order from Japan to be honest.
Yes but parts still come from Japan, so duties and shipping is priced in. Most sites I've seen charge more than what they are sold for in japan.

Fireball_8

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I tried ordering a part from RHDJapan since July 10th. Checked status and still claimed they we're busy due to Yen prices falling. I just wanted to know when they would ship my product. Contacted their email from Instagram and they told me they don't monitor emails and to contact Help Desk on their site. I ended up creating a Help Desk ticket on their site and I get the same email reply back stating they don't monitor this email and to contact Help Desk. Basically, looping me around in circles. Ended up telling them to refund me back and as soon as they did Help Desk cancelled the ticket.. so are they help desk or not? Should have saw the reviews prior to purchasing. Buyer beware...

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/rhdjapan.com

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I tried ordering a part from RHDJapan since July 10th. Checked status and still claimed they we're busy due to Yen prices falling. I just wanted to know when they would ship my product. Contacted their email from Instagram and they told me they don't monitor emails and to contact Help Desk on their site. I ended up creating a Help Desk ticket on their site and I get the same email reply back stating they don't monitor this email and to contact Help Desk. Basically, looping me around in circles. Ended up telling them to refund me back and as soon as they did Help Desk cancelled the ticket.. so are they help desk or not? Should have saw the reviews prior to purchasing. Buyer beware...

I've had no issues with rhd. All my hks stuff comes from them basically in just over a week. Are you checking status of a part available? They don't always carry stuff they reach out to the manufacturer. They're basically a middle man.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

That site has 9 reviews. You can Google and open any forum for better review pool.

Fireball_8

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I've had no issues with rhd. All my hks stuff comes from them basically in just over a week. Are you checking status of a part available? They don't always carry stuff they reach out to the manufacturer. They're basically a middle man.
Yep. On their site, shows stock available and 2-7 days to ship. Either way, it leaves a bad feeling for me as I tried to reach out for just a simple status, but getting the run around to contact help desk when they say I reached the wrong email. After requesting for a refund they closed the help desk ticket. I thought they weren't help desk, but they closed the ticket as soon as I told them yes to proceed with the refund?

Kidney

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra with all of it
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered quite a bit for my previous build from RHDjapan, some things got here in 1-2 weeks, some in 1-2 months.

I wouldn't shy from buying from there but understand that there may be more waiting involved.

-Rich

OP
OP
AdamP

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many

I ordered from a local to me shop. was cheaper than anywhere I could find and it took 3 days for me to get the intake and exhaust. I have bought stuff from RHD Japan but that's mostly hard to find stuff for my FD3s.

I see no reason to order something thats is already state-side to have it shipped from Japan.
Sponsored