Why I Think Everyone is Wrong About the MKV (Video)

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Well, you guys asked for it... Here it is! It may be an unpopular opinion, or perhaps a point that not many people think of. But it's what I truly feel about the MKV and it's direction, so I'm sticking with it! :D

Thanks again to all you guys that pushed me to make it, and of course for everyone on the forum that dutifully keeps the Supra news flowing.

Sponsored

Soupraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Lexus RC F | 2017 Lexus IS300 F Sport| 2006 Tundra Double Cab Limited |2009 Triumph Sprint ST 1050
BRAVO!! Well Done Guff.. and well worth the wait!

Thank you for conveying my sentiment. I couldn't agree more! I daily drive my 1992 MKIII for all of the reasons you outlined here. Whatever the MKV turns out to be, I'm certain it will still be an awesome car to drive.

:drive:

OP
OP
Guff

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys! I've always urged people to see at the other side and look at the more philosophical argument of creating a car like this. In the end, the blokes making the car are human, and the emotion that they feel towards both this car and the cars that came before it plays a huge part in what the car actually becomes.

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
I F****** LOVE THIS VID !!!! great Job : )!

NYC_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota
Great job Guff! As I currently own a MKIV Supra, Is300, SC400, and GS350 and having driven literally 100's of Toyotas over the years I completely understand where you are coming from.

Last edited:

mas921

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Several RWD's
GREAT JOB! you streamlined all the mess of thoughts that rushes to my mind (& get stuck at the door, then just give up lol) when i see somebody mindlessly bashing the MKIV!

Sun Devil

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
current: 2016 Audi A7 . Past: 996TT,997cab, 997TT, R8 V10, 13 FR-S
Guff. You're my hero. Great job. You're delivery is awesome. Pretty obvious you have passion for the marque. Confirmed respect.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Your sentiments about the 86 are spot on. Toyota are the project manager - outsourced aspects to subaru, under Toyotas' vision and management. It's a Toyota design, concept, the works. Always tried to convince others of this.

Great video. Nice supra. Well done mate.

OP
OP
Guff

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys! October is getting closer and I'm hoping we can all go into the (potential) reveal with a positive outlook. :D

Sunspot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I like big rear ends and I cannot lie.
thanks for sharing....man I hope you are right :)
Sponsored