Will Golf Clubs fit in the trunk of the Supra?

Gremluc

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Jeep Wangler Unlimited Sahara & Chrysler Pacifica 2018
it's aluminum, or at least it was on our cars, and it is structural (RSTB), but it's debatable if you would notice a difference when its out. that said, it's there for a reason :)
According to the Toyota structural its there to keep the seat back from going back any further than it does(this could be for safety reasons in a collision) & to hang the boot cover on.
Sponsored

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
safety/collision reasons = structural IMO, but it's all semantics anyways. The Z4 has a bulkhead that connects the rear towers and keeps the seats from going too far back.

OP
OP
glennQNYC

glennQNYC

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 BMW 335i
Vehicle Showcase
When has a "seat going too far back" ever been a problem in a modern automobile? Are we really supposed to believe this crap?

AK713

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
Am I just over looking inside of the car or is there really not much of storage option?

I thought center console would open when I first seen the car but itā€™s just a cup holder.

There is ā€œnet storage areaā€ on passenger side but doesnā€™t really provide much.

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Highlander,Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
This is my first sports car . I have mostly owned sedans . I agree that too much space may lead to too much junk.
The supra fits my golf gear , clubs , and wife .Not always in that order lol
This car is perfect for me , I love the look (head turner) the feel , the sound and the space !

5A0AD26A-8EAC-43EC-B006-7808701FF7B6.jpeg

NeXvZEiN

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS
I've become an avid golfer over the last year, and I've been seriously considering buying a Supra, but it seems kind of small. Does anyone know or can anyone confirm that a set of golf clubs fit in the back?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I've become an avid golfer over the last year, and I've been seriously considering buying a Supra, but it seems kind of small. Does anyone know or can anyone confirm that a set of golf clubs fit in the back?

i wouldnā€™t. You would need to take the privacy cover off and then half the clubs would hang into the front seats. Not safe lol. Take a different car.....

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
i wouldnā€™t. You would need to take the privacy cover off and then half the clubs would hang into the front seats. Not safe lol. Take a different car.....
I can get a cart sized bag and my click gear cart in , with the cover out but Iā€™m making a ā€œsoft canvasā€ one to hide the goods .
I picked up the car July 22 and played 20+ rounds last year - so yes it will work.
I do need to put the driver in separate.

F2C04585-2ABF-412C-928F-A3AA378CBB9E.jpeg

NeXvZEiN

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS
Nice, thanks man! Now just gotta see what the GRMN Supra has to offer vs the G80 M4.

huskerdude

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord Coupe V6
Iā€™ve got to take most of the clubs out of the bag to squeeze it in the trunk. I kept my old car because of it, as I play about 3x/week & itā€™s a pain to take them in & out all the time

NeXvZEiN

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS
I may end up buying two cars if I go the Supra route then. Thanks for the info.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
They do fit as bruins71 showed. i actually took my clubs to the dealership and threw them in the hatch to make sure. Ha! People were casting weird glances at me walking across the dealership parking lot with my golf bag in hand. It is a bit awkward to get them in since you have to put them in the "long" way so you need to stretch. Not a problem for me at all but if you have a bum knee or touchy back it may be a tough move.....of course if that's the case you probably aren't golfing anyway.

My woods are pretty long and I wound up placing them over the cross brace. I suspect if I spent a little time with it I could probably angle mine like Bruins71 and get everything under the brace.

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Where there's a will there's a way !
Enjoy the car !

Orcuttfox

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
They do fit as bruins71 showed. i actually took my clubs to the dealership and threw them in the hatch to make sure. Ha! People were casting weird glances at me walking across the dealership parking lot with my golf bag in hand. It is a bit awkward to get them in since you have to put them in the "long" way so you need to stretch. Not a problem for me at all but if you have a bum knee or touchy back it may be a tough move.....of course if that's the case you probably aren't golfing anyway.

My woods are pretty long and I wound up placing them over the cross brace. I suspect if I spent a little time with it I could probably angle mine like Bruins71 and get everything under the brace.
Go

Orcuttfox

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Where there's a will there's a way !
Enjoy the car !
I have a large golf bag. It fitting in a supra was a requirement for me considering this car. It will fit either diagonally or under the bar. Two bags will fit with the clubs on top of the bar. I did add two anchors so I can strap them down. Golf on ...
Sponsored