Windows - Dont fully open on Auto

SupraStu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Hey all, i know this is on purpose and is a BMW thing but when you auto open either window in goes 95% of the way down but leaves that last little lip up.

I know you can reprogram the window to remember to fully open all the way but has anyone actually done it? Ive tried everything I can see online, but either im being an eejit or it just doesnt work for some reason?

TIA!!
Sponsored

EziGR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I have the same issue. Bugs the shit outta me with that 1/8" or so of glass still sticking up and having to hit down again.

OP
OP

SupraStu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I have the same issue. Bugs the shit outta me with that 1/8" or so of glass still sticking up and having to hit down again.
100% and i know its fixable as its the same on the frameless Bimmers and its just a recode thing but i cant seem to work out how to do it

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
You should be able to push windows down button again and it goes all the way down but yea my windows do the same. Doesn’t really bother me though. Maybe someone will cite this as a reason to buy the Z instead :dunno:

OP
OP

SupraStu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
You should be able to push windows down button again and it goes all the way down but yea my windows do the same. Doesn’t really bother me though. Maybe someone will cite this as a reason to buy the Z instead :dunno:
Yea you can but I know its possible to set that second position as default that's rhe question of how do we do that

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
I know with ford's you can do some sequence with the start button to put in a programming mode to relearn the window positions but not sure with the supra...

RAWSupra

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
i think open and hold button for 15 secs up and hold for 15 seconds ... i think

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
I swear some people actively look for shit to be unhappy about, lol

OP
OP

SupraStu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I swear some people actively look for shit to be unhappy about, lol
Never said I was unhappy just said its something I'd like to change in the strive for what I feel is perfection, its a tuner, the people who buy the car are buying it are rarely satisfied with the car from factory.

No need for sarkiness, if you want to be a pratt about it keep it to yourself.

Reactions: Dan

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 NSX
This happens to mine as well. It doesnt make sense why it does this. Annoying once you see it

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
Never said I was unhappy just said its something I'd like to change in the strive for what I feel is perfection, its a tuner, the people who buy the car are buying it are rarely satisfied with the car from factory.

No need for sarkiness, if you want to be a pratt about it keep it to yourself.
Calling people names for sharing their opinion, thats incredibly mature. If you don't want to hear what people think, internet forums probably aren't a safe space for you. :thumbsup:

You're complaining about a fraction of an inch of glass that doesn't impact the car's performance, barely its appearance, and there's already a way to get rid of it with the press of a little button... but at least I respect other peoples' ability to whine about insignificant shit versus telling them to keep their mean words to themselves, lol.

Good luck in your endeavors to make sub $60k car "perfect" without having to hear what other people have to say.
Sponsored