Youtubers Rebuilding Wrecked Supras

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I wouldn't start that engine with 0 oil in the sump. You could rotate the Crank with a ratchet off the Crank pulley to see if it even turns.

In my opinion I wouldn't even think of restoring that car unless you have tons of cash and are just wanting to restore a newer supra for the fun of it. If you were trying to get a bargain supra by fixing up a salvaged one and are short on money I would take the loss and make sure to learn something from this.

It sucks that the auction company was so untruthful about the car. I mean if they even attempted to look at the undercarriage you would have to be legally blind not to see all that damage.
Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I was laughing more at the comment “just put a manual transmission in it from a 2023 car” like that’s going to just be an attainable item to grab and put in 😂😂😂

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I was laughing more at the comment “just put a manual transmission in it from a 2023 car” like that’s going to just be an attainable item to grab and put in 😂😂😂
At the rate the salvage thread gets updates. I say there will be a few by the end of the year when people get their hands on the manual version

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
At the rate the salvage thread gets updates. I say there will be a few by the end of the year when people get their hands on the manual version
True but you’re going to be shelling out for the entire car not just the trans