OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
The 18 SM-10 are absolutely perfect! Is there an Estimate on when the SM-10 in 18 will be available. Have you had issues with rubbing with the 275 front and 295 rear setup its gonna be primarily a track wheel setup.
The group buy is launching next week, and the wheels will be ready to ship in May if everything goes according to plan.

275/35-18 would technically be more ideal up front in terms of overall rolling diameter with the 295/35-18 out back, but there aren't many track tires available in this size combination so many have ran the Yoko A052 (awesome tire) with the 275/40-18 up front.

More in-depth fitment notes and 18" tire options can be found here: https://support.apexraceparts.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260802325669-GR-Supra-Wheel-Tire-Fitment-Guide

What is your suspension setup?

-Tom

50839786712_32dd27f02b_b.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Also subscribed. Is the SM-10 group buy launching this week?

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Also subscribed. Is the SM-10 group buy launching this week?
That is the plan! We are working on the details now. I'm hopeful that it will launch tomorrow, but we have a few things to finish first.

-Tom

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
I wanted to get a quick update out before the weekend as we've obviously missed the launch for this week. We realized at the last minute that a few things were still lacking on the marketing side so we pushed the Group Buy launch back to next week. It won't affect any product ETAs or arrivals and the duration of the Group Buy will also be unchanged to give us plenty of time to reach the max discount. I'm happy to answer any questions you have in the meantime, but wanted to keep those who are waiting in the loop.

Thanks for your patience! Looking forward to getting this thing going with you all!

-Tom

Cherry

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I wanted to get a quick update out before the weekend as we've obviously missed the launch for this week. We realized at the last minute that a few things were still lacking on the marketing side so we pushed the Group Buy launch back to next week. It won't affect any product ETAs or arrivals and the duration of the Group Buy will also be unchanged to give us plenty of time to reach the max discount. I'm happy to answer any questions you have in the meantime, but wanted to keep those who are waiting in the loop.

Thanks for your patience! Looking forward to getting this thing going with you all!

-Tom
I had another quick question about the group buy. If we want to get a full wheel and tire setup will it come mounted and balanced if we add the tires and TPM's as "add-ons"?

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
I had another quick question about the group buy. If we want to get a full wheel and tire setup will it come mounted and balanced if we add the tires and TPM's as "add-ons"?
Great question! You can absolutely add tires and TPMS sensors to your group buy pledge via the add-on feature. The sensors will be installed and tires mounted and balanced before the order ships. They'll arrive as a bolt-on package at your door when going this route! Those looking for a track set can also just get the tires without the sensors installed as well.

-Tom

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
50839697321_3798ffe27c_b.jpg

Another update for you guys: The Supra SM-10 Group Buy is now live on GangUp!

GangUp: https://www.gangup.com/apex/apex-18-19-sm10-supra-q2-2021.html

As always, I'll be here to answer any questions you may have about the wheels and will be checking back in throughout the week so feel free to reply below with any questions!

-Tom

Last edited:

MikeG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 Macan Turbo, 75 and 86 Datsun Zs
what size tires do you recommend for the 19s, on stock suspension?

Cherry

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Do they start shipping after the group buy is over or as soon as soon as your pledge is hit? I had an oopsies with one of my stock rear wheels and took a small chunk of my sidewall. It still holds air fine, just didn't want to want to go and spend money on tires since I already pledged for a set from y'all.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Thanks for the early pledges guys! 265/35-19 F and 285/35-19 rear is a good baseline tire option for a street car running the 19s with a wide range of tire models in those sizes. You can also go more aggressive with a 265/35-19 or 275/30-19 up front and 305/30-19 in the rear if you are looking to maximize tire widths.

-Tom
Sponsored

Last edited: