🐶 Fasten Seatbelt Warning with Dog riding shotgun

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Does anybody know how I can turn off/silent the fasten seat belt notification for the passenger seat when my pup is riding shotgun with me? Besides just fastening the seatbelt behind him? We just went on a little cruise which he loves, but the alarm went off the entire ride!

FF855E38-288B-4219-A99E-99DC20C09224.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmanlevan

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
HES HEAVY ENOUGH TO TRIP THE SENSOR, TRADE IT IN FOR A DACHSHUND
Hahaha he is 50lbs! I had multiple Dachshunds growing up, they are great as well! But my main man here loves being co pilot 😎

OP
OP
Jmanlevan

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BimmerCode
I just got my OBD adapter today so I’m about to start using bimmercode! Is that a permanent code that turns off the passenger side completely/permanently? Because I don’t mind the warning alarm for when people are riding with me. But if the dog is sitting there or I have heavy stuff on the seat, that’s when I would want it silenced.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I just got my OBD adapter today so I’m about to start using bimmercode! Is that a permanent code that turns off the passenger side completely/permanently? Because I don’t mind the warning alarm for when people are riding with me. But if the dog is sitting there or I have heavy stuff on the seat, that’s when I would want it silenced.
Once you code it out it’s out until you code it back in. You can turn off the initial reminder for both seats as well as the noise afterwards.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Once you code it out it’s out until you code it back in. You can turn off the initial reminder for both seats as well as the noise afterwards.
I turned off every beep chirp squawk and fake engine noise. Silence is golden.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Which version of awe’s exhaust did you go with?
Started with the track version. Decided I wasn’t young enough to deal with the drone. Converted the rear sections to the touring version. Resonated as the track version only comes with the resonated mid pipes. Stock DP for reference.
Sponsored