Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Assuming this is all MT specific correct?

Great info! I see a couple of places im familiar with that absolutely suck (ADM of 10k+)

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
If anybody wants to help out and create one of these MSRP lists for CALIFORNIA, that would be really great!!

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
I didnā€™t buy mine at Toyota of Hackensack, but did talked to someone in sales (not BDC department). I CAN recommend that dealer. At the beginning of the conversation, they didnā€™t have any. A few weeks late the sales associate called me to follow up with an available MT in white. When I was ready to leave the deposit, someone else got it before I did. He offered me a black one, but I really donā€™t want another black car.

They are very straightforward and donā€™t have that ā€œtake it or leave it attitudeā€

Last edited:

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yep, I specifically asked about manuals. Yeah the ADM is insane, and in my experience, many of the green dealers on my list are probably just lying on the phone. When I was searching for my current Supra I had so many dealerships just straight up lie about their markup until I showed up in person lol.

Part of my process for calling other states is probably going to try to get an actual order from a good dealer. IDK, I'm so fed up with the game but I want the car.
Itā€™s pretty wild man. This same situation is what drove me from a c8 corvette and cayman gts. Supra has been a freakin awesome value.

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
I am going to be creating one for CA, AZ, FL, OR, NJ, NY, IN, and anywhere else that gets requested in the coming weeks. Ill post them here and they will be available on my website too. I am an angry, spiteful little man

Toyota of central Florida- $10k
Toyota of Clearwater - no mark up
Toyota of Orlando- donā€™t even bother, the worst and useless dealer in central FL. I donā€™t recommend this dealer to anyone

Brazuca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I did a similar list during my search.
One thing I added that was absolutely a deal breaker for me was wether the deposit was refundable or not.
Dealers that requested a non-refundable deposit to HOLD my spot in line were automatically marked as a big red NO.

EDIT: Just noticed you have that in the notes. Awesome!

Thanks for putting this list together, btw. It will definitely help folks.

6mtsoup

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
Toyota of Richardson charges markup. They originally wanted $40k over for my MT, got them sub 10k

Flann-man

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT. 23 A91-MT CU Later
Awesome work put into that list.

Got my A91-MT from Family Toyota Burleson (first on your list),they are pretty legit, no markup, took about 4 months from deposit for unknown allocation to delivery/drive away. They have sold several Supras from what they have told me, and a stratosphere blue arrived on the truck with my CUL.

As for one dealership I dealt with, Toyota of Rockwall, is a waste of time, back and forth jerking around on if a specific car was available, then a shady hiding of a 12k markup in the price sheet by throwing a 12k down payment I never agreed to to make it ā€œlookā€ MSRP.

Also the markup at Toyota in Grapevine, I was initially told 30k, then after a few refusals, they came down to 20k. But wouldnā€™t go lower.
Similar numbers from McKinney and Dallas.

All my search experience was for a MT, and was back in September through November 2022.

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Awesome work put into that list.

Got my A91-MT from Family Toyota Burleson (first on your list),they are pretty legit, no markup, took about 4 months from deposit for unknown allocation to delivery/drive away. They have sold several Supras from what they have told me, and a stratosphere blue arrived on the truck with my CUL.

As for one dealership I dealt with, Toyota of Rockwall, is a waste of time, back and forth jerking around on if a specific car was available, then a shady hiding of a 12k markup in the price sheet by throwing a 12k down payment I never agreed to to make it ā€œlookā€ MSRP.

Also the markup at Toyota in Grapevine, I was initially told 30k, then after a few refusals, they came down to 20k. But wouldnā€™t go lower.
Similar numbers from McKinney and Dallas.

All my search experience was for a MT, and was back in September through November 2022.
Also saw bad markups at those spots.
Toyota of Plano wanted 10k markups on ALL Supras for a while. Not my favorite place

Flann-man

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT. 23 A91-MT CU Later
Rockwall told me no markup initially, then when Iā€™m about to come down to sign for the allocation ā€œthingsā€ happened and it ended up at 10k on top, started at 15k with the dumb 12k somewhere in there, over the course of 3 days. My wife left a pretty brutal review on their site lol. Dunno if itā€™s still up, I doubt it.

Eddy90

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
Lol i remember doing something like this for MI/OH border, around 25 dealerships or so.

... ended up buying from the very first dealership i called lol..:confused1:

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I sent a few of the invoices for my gas money but none of them ever replied :v
Lol I love this. Buying a car in San Antonio is always awful. The red mccombs Toyota there had a sales associate that literally fake cried when we bought my wife a car a few years ago. So toxic.

NINaudio

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I am going to be creating one for CA, AZ, FL, OR, NJ, NY, IN, and anywhere else that gets requested in the coming weeks. Ill post them here and they will be available on my website too. I am an angry, spiteful little man
I'd love a list for Illinois and Michigan.