2020 Supra Firesale?

RotaryShinka

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7 and RX8
It might be true. There was a new downshift blue premium for 49k last week in Indiana listed on Car Gurus.

I was also looking at a base model with JBL & Navigation package (same infotainment as premium) in Illinois. I was told the Eastern Region of USA is getting incentives from Toyota to sell Supra Inventory. This is it.
https://www.samlemantoyotabloomingt...ta-supra-turbo-rwd-2d-coupe-wz1db4c03lw028487

Capture.JPG
That price is marked up for a base Supra. It looks like you are getting a discount but not at all.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nocturnal Black
That price is marked up for a base Supra. It looks like you are getting a discount but not at all.
I got a deal in Carlsbad Toyota, CA
50,088 from 57,289 - just discount, no gimmicks.
On a premium w driver assist and carbon fiber mirror covers.
So, seems prices are going down in order to clear for the ā€˜21s
The sales rep was Emily Harvey, and she was great!

joels740

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Premium Absolute Zero
I got a deal in Carlsbad Toyota, CA
50,088 from 57,289 - just discount, no gimmicks.
On a premium w driver assist and carbon fiber mirror covers.
So, seems prices are going down in order to clear for the ā€˜21s
The sales rep was Emily Harvey, and she was great!
Damn that's a good deal especially with the carbon mirrors. I used this website a lot when searching for a Supra.
[URL]http://www.carquotes.com/new-prices/toyota/gr-supra/2020/30-premium-auto
[/URL]
you got a steal
upload_2020-3-10_16-45-45.png

Gearbangin

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 175/1500 2007 TRD Edition FJ Cruiser/Lifted/Murdered out 2016 NT 200T F Sport 2019 RCF Anniversary Edition Matte Nebula Gray
Donā€™t I feel silly. I paid 110k.

OP
OP
E46M3forRay

E46M3forRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
991.1 GT3 / F87 M2 CS
we have lawyer wives. We pay below msrp :D

Got this quote today on a base Supra with optional JBL and 8ā€ screen. Sadly, I donā€™t feel this is a great deal at all and can do better. Going to ask if the $1k rebate was included.

Below is a quote on the Supra you asked about, stock # 624540.

MSRP $ 55,008
Savings $ 4,110
Price $ 50,898

Tax and fees not included.

phm14

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hakone 86, '18 Tundra 4x4, '15 4Runner Trail
Vehicle Showcase
If rumors that '21 production/delivery may be delayed indefinitely from COVID-19, pricing for '20s could harden up...supply and demand. Wonder if C8 production will slow?

Kendogg

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
If rumors that '21 production/delivery may be delayed indefinitely from COVID-19, pricing for '20s could harden up...supply and demand. Wonder if C8 production will slow?
I think they stopped one of the additional shifts or production lines. But I believe that was planned to begin with. I don't think Chevy wants to pump out too many at this time.

If COVID-19 gets that bad were it is really affecting production, I would assume the demand would drop as well. I just don't see too many people lined up to buy Supras, if we are facing a serious pandemic.

Last edited:

ifew552

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q50
I think they stopped one of the additional shifts or production lines. But I believe that was planned to begin with. I don't think Chevy wants to pump out too many at this time.

If COVID-19 gets that bad were it is really affecting production, I would assume the demand would drop as well. I just don't see too many people lined up to buy Supras, if we are facing a series pandemic.
I totally agree, give it a month, I think you can get a hell of a deal

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
In a month you will be able to get a Supra for 25K - Someone got one on here for 44K just a couple weeks ago. The value of the car is dropping so fast it will soon be negative and they will actually give you cash to take them. I think by end of 2020 - The 2020 models left on the lots will be 5 - maybe 6 dollars. Used ones will be free!!!

:spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz:

OP
OP
E46M3forRay

E46M3forRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
991.1 GT3 / F87 M2 CS
In a month you will be able to get a Supra for 25K - Someone got one on here for 44K just a couple weeks ago. The value of the car is dropping so fast it will soon be negative and they will actually give you cash to take them. I think by end of 2020 - The 2020 models left on the lots will be 5 - maybe 6 dollars. Used ones will be free!!!

:spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz:
quadruple Shot macchiato will do that

Kendogg

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
No need for anyone to get that. My local dealer has 7 sitting on the lot. All 57k all discounted to 50k
But with a lawyer wife, you can get a new premium for $45.5k OTD. And that is in Texas, where usually OTD includes the 6.25% tax. With a lawyer wife you can get one for around $43k.

We have around 14 in my metro area. All the dealerships besides one, are trying to get msrp. They think msrp is a deal because they use to sell the car with addon. The one dealership though, is trying to sell them for $3.6k under msrp. They currently have 5 on lot. I've tried to explain that you can get one for $6-7k under msrp. Especially with that $1000 dealership rebate. But they don't want to budge.
Sponsored