2020 Toyota GR Supra: Full Photo Gallery

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
If they just reversed the RHD and LHD center consoles it would go along ways to improving the aesthetic, IMO. The result would be a bit of a throwback to the MKIV layout.

upload_2019-1-13_13-50-27.png

Nurburgring

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
911 Turbo, M3 E46, Turbocharged NA Miata, S2000, Mazda FC3S & FD3S, EP91 Starlet, EK9 Type R, EG6 Sir2, AE86, 3SGE AE86, Evo7RS, F3 race car
Gorgeous looking car.
Interior is ok for me: Big central tachometer. Buttons for most of the stuff you need. Love the low seating position enclosed by transmission tunnel and the door, very useful to hold you in place when tracking the car.

Just noticed: JBL sound system.

upload_2019-1-13_15-49-0.png

PilotMahoney

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus IS 250
Worst kept secret in automotive unveiling history.. It's been such a mismanaged fustercluck I can't tell if it's embarrassing incompetence or 'genius'. :dunno:

Coincidentally, FB reminded me that 6 years ago today was the much anticipated unveiling of the C7. Which, FWIW, remained successfully obscured until official release (and has been a great success since).

Interesting role reversal --- US automakers are killing it in the performance space; it's a great time to be a car enthusiast. Japanese on the other hand seem to be woefully out of touch.
I agree with you Thereā€™s been a lot of leaks of the MKV, but this cars itā€™s been also a really wanted car...

But of course! There always needs to be something with the MKV, if itā€™s not a BMW, then itā€™s the marketing, if not thereā€™s other thing and goes and goes... (booooring)

Letā€™s enjoy this last few hours and the launch of the MKV and see what surprises we get, which is gonna be good and bad.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Are you forgetting that jalpink released the design weeks before the unveiling?

On a slightly different note, Carscoop just got pics of the C8's interior.

There were relatively accurate renders floating around for months, but no actual photos. Overall the perception was much better managed and the reveal was truly a reveal, IMO. There have been extremely accurate renders for the MKV for over a year now.

The C8 is definitely the 2nd worst kept secret..!

Australian of The North

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKIV Turbo 6 Speed & 2019 Toyota Supra GR GTS
Anyone else noticed the removable vent panel on the door, makes me think it could be sexier with a wider GRMN or aftermarket panel and rear fender there.
I hate to burst your bubble, but its a fake vent. Remove it only to expose the door frame behind it.

I think brace next to the gear selector adds to that as well. But I agree I thought it would be more centered. Its hard though, these are only pictures. You can really only gauge that when you sit in it. Some supra drifter said it was like a jet cockpit so we will see.
No,.... your thinking of the A80........... A80. ....... A80.
A80.jpg

Overall, the BMW grey legitimately makes it looks very very good. Amazing how much the color changes it. Red, no good. Grey - AWSOME.
But it does need a bit of a height drop, and maybe a rear spoiler.

Not to put a fly in the ointment, but i have to agree with the poster on another thread, who did this when they saw that gear selector, dummy vents and electronic engine soundtrack.

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
GIMMIE REAR PHOTOS.
Pretty please? ;)

Yellow with black roof will look sick :eek:

GT-Four

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Celica
I hate to burst your bubble, but its a fake vent. Remove it only to expose the door frame behind it.

No,.... your thinking of the A80........... A80. ....... A80.
A80.jpg

Overall, the BMW grey legitimately makes it looks very very good. Amazing how much the color changes it. Red, no good. Grey - AWSOME.
But it does need a bit of a height drop, and maybe a rear spoiler.

Not to put a fly in the ointment, but i have to agree with the poster on another thread, who did this when they saw that gear selector, dummy vents and electronic engine soundtrack.

Forgot how beautiful that view is. It was just so perfect.

SupraStew85

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1985 Supra (1jz vvti swap incoming) 2004 V8 4Runner
that looks absolutely unreal, but having the mismatched door cards bugs my OCD so bad. I understand the effect they're trying to get but holly man that would bug me to no tomorrow.

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Subaru WRX STI, 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale
1st thought: Holy shit that Grey has me feeling some type of way. I cannot get over how good this looks! I can't wait to see this in person!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

2nd thought: Sucks for states that are going to be needing front license plates :(
Sponsored