2020 Toyota Supra A90 prototype will debut and run at Goodwood Festival of Speed this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstStateCamber

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 MKIV Supra, 09' 997.1TT, 15' Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Dear Little Baby Jesus, I think I speak for everyone in saying that we want to see a real car with real specs and not some weak sauce, Amen.

sweet-baby-jesus.jpg

The live feed needs to start sooner, haha!

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
In a solid color, this rendering looks pretty good...

Toyota-Supra-2018-Alle-Infos-1200x800-c76d23e3a3946a9f.jpg

Toyota-Supra-2018-Alle-Infos-1200x800-1ab5ca08041f5363.jpg

Let's keep our fingers crossed for the final specs!

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
I absolutely agree with you, having a close friend who owned a bone stock BRZ that slowly got upgraded one summer with fairly basic bolt ons, I drove the car stock and after each mod. It went from balanced and fun to absolutely mind boggling in short order. It wasn't anything insane just the usual "hotboi mod list": Full exhaust (uel header, mid pipe &catback), intake, flash tune, better and wider tires and wheels, & coilovers. The car eventually got dyno'ed, and it had around 210hp at the wheels (stock is around 170whp). And oh boy could you feel it, that power bump made the car come alive, imo the best way to reliably wake up an frs/brz without boosting and risking long term longevity. If the new supra feels anything like that i'd be thrilled.
If the next generation 86/BRZ made 210-230whp in stock form that would be sweet.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I really wish people would stop using the FT1's proportion for fan art. These still look off here and there, but at least they look slightly closer to spied car.

Toyota-Supra-Front.png

Toyota-Supra-Rear.png
I like these renderings better because they have a nice—er transition by the rear fenders into the C-pillars. I guess those are the FT-1 characteristics you are referring to that we should not expect on the production car. Not to mention the rear spoiler/trunk appears in these pics.

Last edited:

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
Only hours away now! I think I've gotten myself too excited for this showing though

greaseman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rx7 FC
What do you think the chances of us seeing the Supra within the first hour of the event will be? It's gonna be 3 AM by the time it starts here.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am working and I am just curious when this will start so I know I got something to look forward when I wake up or just have a nice bathroom break later mid'job

Status
Not open for further replies.