2021 Black Friday Deals

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
This is a good idea, I'll definitely be following up on this.

And a tip for other vendors - telling me to send you a message with info on what parts I want so you can give me prices is just too much damn work. I'd think you'd want to make it as easy as possible for people to spend money with you; a link, add to cart, & a "complete order" button goes a long way for me when it comes to planning how much money I'm going to spend/waste this Christmas, lol.
If you really look at the prices, no one really is any cheaper overall then anyone else. Compaines can only sell at what the MAP is. When you contact them they can usually go much lower. just depends on the profit they want. Being in the industry before almost everyone buys their stuff and has it ship from the same 3-4 places. But some companies have even better deals with the manufactures themselves. I was able to get a 2300 Corsa exhaust for less then 1400$ plus the 200$ rebate just by contacting Lethal Performance, My guy gave me the price it was shipped from Turn 14 they beat it by shipping straight from Corsa. Thats why sometimes it helps to get in contact with them. otherwise in public they have to say the can go as low as MAP, but contact us for the best deal. because they can beat MAP. if they want to.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thraxbert

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Visconti BF content added!

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 BMW X6 M50i
That post was from last year...fyi

OP
OP
Thraxbert

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Visconti BF content removed!

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
If you really look at the prices, no one really is any cheaper overall then anyone else. Compaines can only sell at what the MAP is. When you contact them they can usually go much lower. just depends on the profit they want. Being in the industry before almost everyone buys their stuff and has it ship from the same 3-4 places. But some companies have even better deals with the manufactures themselves. I was able to get a 2300 Corsa exhaust for less then 1400$ plus the 200$ rebate just by contacting Lethal Performance, My guy gave me the price it was shipped from Turn 14 they beat it by shipping straight from Corsa. Thats why sometimes it helps to get in contact with them. otherwise in public they have to say the can go as low as MAP, but contact us for the best deal. because they can beat MAP. if they want to.
I'm familiar with resellers and MAP restrictions, I deal with the same limitations with my own business/parts. (I unfortunately don't work with anything benefitting the MKV community)

But I'm speaking directly about manufacturers selling and discounting their own parts, where they decide the MAP.

OP
OP
Thraxbert

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Updated with MAPerformance and PPE.

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
We'll be having a sale on MST intakes, SPL Arms, Aimgain Body kits, and more. These are for sure discounted.

-Josh

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
It's not BF but in the clearance section at Map Performance they have some SPL parts discounted. I purchased SPL rear swaybar endlinks for 37% off MSRP. Cheapest I have ever seen them new.