2021 Black Friday Deals

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Agree - Just go MST for that price and be done with it. There’s now power difference between the two (or really any over stock). MST sounds good, and flows pretty good, when you’re sucking in a lot of air at higher-than-stock boost.
Just go anything not Speed Industries. F-them they’re not getting another penny from me.

-RJM
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thraxbert

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Agree - Just go MST for that price and be done with it. There’s now power difference between the two (or really any over stock). MST sounds good, and flows pretty good, when you’re sucking in a lot of air at higher-than-stock boost.
But the $700 carbon fiber intake makes my donger bigger. How will people know I'm ? if they don't see that I spent 3X extra to make it carbon?

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Did y’all get screwed by speedindustries?
I’m tired of their subpar Customer Service and being ghosted. You give them money then don’t hear anything for weeks.

If something is back ordered at least let me know so I can find an alternative part. Don’t sit on my money for 3 weeks then after countless inquiries tell me its backordered for 3 months.

I have other problems with them too so enough is enough.

-RJM

TheBayA90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal A90, 2021 Lexus RX350 F sport
I’m tired of their subpar Customer Service and being ghosted. You give them money then don’t hear anything for weeks.

If something is back ordered at least let me know so I can find an alternative part. Don’t sit on my money for 3 weeks then after countless inquiries tell me its backordered for 3 months.

I have other problems with them too so enough is enough.

-RJM
I gotta agree with you, it is frustrating working with Speed Industries. I ordered my MST v2 Intake and received no notifications about when it would be shipped out. Also no tracking number was sent. I finally received the MST Intake but I'm still waiting on my Carbon Fiber mirror caps.

If I have to wait another week with no notification I will be contacting my Credit Card company and simply order my parts elsewhere.

This is probably the last time I will be dealing with them. Sucks to hear that its happening to more of the community.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Thank you, everyone, for all your support, it was a successful Black Friday for us because of you.

For everyone that missed out, the deals will be available till Monday

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT