2021 F1 season prediction Challenge! - With Prize From APEX Race Parts!

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
Hey guys, gotta quick question, I gotta business trip next week and I’m looking for an F1 book to download from Audible. I’ve read “The Limit” about Phil Hill and Wolfgang Von Tripps, and “Faster” by Niel Balscome. Any racing book suggestions?
Sponsored

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Hey guys, gotta quick question, I gotta business trip next week and I’m looking for an F1 book to download from Audible. I’ve read “The Limit” about Phil Hill and Wolfgang Von Tripps, and “Faster” by Niel Balscome. Any racing book suggestions?
To hell and back, Autobiography by Nicky Lauda :thumbsup:

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
"If you can't beat 'em, ram 'em" by Lewser Ramilton.

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Anyone having F1 withdrawal syndrome? like not knowing where focus on tv channel or look up where ever high revving sound is? perhaps not motivated to talk about anything else? share your symptom! most likely we will add more depression but talking about it is good... no? :D

Here's this weeks challenge on prediction! Will Toto announce 2022 Merc seat before next race? Will Bottas stay with Merc in 2022?

my prediction, yes, toto will announce before next race (8/22). no, Bottas will not get a seat in Merc in 2022. reason behind, I do like to see Bottas in Merc next year but results has been opposite to my prediction. So by predicting the other, hope to extend Bottas' stay. :D

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Anyone having F1 withdrawal syndrome? like not knowing where focus on tv channel or look up where ever high revving sound is? perhaps not motivated to talk about anything else? share your symptom! most likely we will add more depression but talking about it is good... no? :D

Here's this weeks challenge on prediction! Will Toto announce 2022 Merc seat before next race? Will Bottas stay with Merc in 2022?

my prediction, yes, toto will announce before next race (8/22). no, Bottas will not get a seat in Merc in 2022. reason behind, I do like to see Bottas in Merc next year but results has been opposite to my prediction. So by predicting the other, hope to extend Bottas' stay. :D
All depends if Lulu gets his way. He doesn't like a competitive teammate. He wants a doormat. Like Bottas.

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yup, definitely some racing withdrawals! Motocross is on break, and Indy may have just put on the worst race since F1’s Indianapolis tire debacle, so I’m trying to fill my time with books about racing….

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
I don't think Toto will decide anything before the next race. It's going to be a couple of races before we know which way Mercedes are going.

I agree that if Lewis gets his way, Bottas will have the Merc seat.

Lewis is getting older, Valtteri is getting older, Mercedes needs to train up new, younger drivers to continue being at the front of this sport. That much has been made obvious by the teams that have done it already.

Replacing Valtteri is the best decision Mercedes can make for the future of their team.

I hope they keep Valtteri.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Am I the only one here that watches MotoGP? It's usually very close, thrilling racing.

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Am I the only one here that watches MotoGP? It's usually very close, thrilling racing.

I love it, been to Laguna Seca twice when the US GP was held there, got a cool close up with Rossi. I watch as often as I can now, and we’re kinda having an internal household debate as to whether to try and attend the F1 race in Austin or the MotoGP race in Austin.

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I got to meet and chat with Mick Doohan at one of the US GPS I attended.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I love it, been to Laguna Seca twice when the US GP was held there, got a cool close up with Rossi. I watch as often as I can now, and we’re kinda having an internal household debate as to whether to try and attend the F1 race in Austin or the MotoGP race in Austin.
I’ve been to Austin three times for F1. Absolutely worth it. I’ve sat all over from start/finish to the esses but I suggest sitting at the end of the back straight if you like to see passing. The seats (I think) are on the cheaper side too. Unless you’re a baller and sit in one of the suites…

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
My family n I have also been to Austin F1 3 times...definitely worth going...we had a great time at the race but also venturing out into Austin n seeing what the city is about...
My daughter is into graffiti art n Austin has an old "ruin" that they allow local graffiti artist to do there work....each time we visited the art was completely different..

Just a warning (if you've never been)...if you decide to drive in Austin be prepared to drive 85-100 mph...if not you will definitely get run over ...haha

Steve

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Dang, looks like we lost Suzuka this year :(
One of my favorite tracks on the calendar too
Sponsored