2021 F1 season prediction Challenge! - With Prize From APEX Race Parts!

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I'm okay with today's sprint results. Looking forward to tomorrow's race. Daniel is gonna be in full attack mode on Max. Turn 1 should be exciting.
See, I don't think so. Max and Ric are good friends. Ric knows Max is fighting for the title, if Max made a move, I don't think he'd jeopardize damaging Max. He'd defend of course, but nothing crazy. And Max wouldn't take risks either. If there was pressure, he'd try to undercut.
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I keep hoping the sprint races will be more exciting than they end up being. I was really hoping for more action than we had in Silverstone. I think you need pitstops to help mix things up.

Pretty much a guaranteed win for Max tomorrow barring a Lap 1 Turn 1 incident. The McLarens are clearly fast and will be tough to get by but they won't challenge for the win. They will have a great day tomorrow that should help them leapfrog Ferrari in the constructors. Tomorrow will be a damage limitation day for Mercedes.
Just the nature of Monza. Monza in the dry is always boring bar any accidents. Lewis did it all himself too. No bumps, no hits, just a botched start. He got lucky (again) that Gasly went off or he'd be behind him too. I'm sure he'll jump at least one McLaren during the pit stops tomorrow, maybe both. Hopefully Max will be at least 30 seconds up the road by then, judged by today's pace over Ric. He was a good 12 seconds ahead in as many laps.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
When you fuck up your pitstop and have no chance of a podium might as well take out Hamilton.
Where was Max supposed to go? Lewis left no room. All Lewis' fault. But you know, bias defeats logic for Lewis fans. Lewis gets desperate, so starts banging wheels.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
Seeing Ric, Lando, and the team boss take a shoey was good fun. Happy for McLaren.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Over all, what an effort from Bottas and Ricardo. Good decision by Mclaren to keep the order to minimize lose of time. Rusell gained few points as well.
I like that Ricciardo, with the win in hand, went HAM on the last lap to get fast lap... on 27-lap-old hard tires.:oops:
Sponsored