2021 F1 season prediction Challenge! - With Prize From APEX Race Parts!

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm happy for Alex for joining Williams! :beer:
I like how everything has shaken out. I guess I would've liked to see Gasly get a seat at one of the top teams but maybe there will be a spot in 2023--maybe Daniel's seat at McLaren?

Is Giovinazzi confirmed for 2022?

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
it's not like maxloser is doing anything...:rolleyes:
? and neither are the 18 others. Because it isn't their job, it's the organization's. So far Lulu hasn't done jack shit other than cry and whine. Which he definitely is the #1 in. And you saw in Zandvoort exactly how popular "Maxloser" is, something Lulu will never be.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
man silly season is in full stride now. Big rumour today is Vettel will retire at the end of the season ?

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
this week's challenge.

Who will crash out on parabolica? I'm pointing mazpin.
That's a given lol. I think they actually renamed it. I'm sure a few will go off trying to push the limit coming out of the turn. It's arguably the most important part of the track, since every mph you come out of there faster, you gain on the entire straight to the first chicane.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
Valtteri is going to win this one. Faster than his teammate while towing him...sheesh.

I just hope Max can beat Lewis.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nevermind, just read that Valtteri is starting at the back. Max might have a chance now. He still needs to beat Lewis though.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nevermind, just read that Valtteri is starting at the back. Max might have a chance now. He still needs to beat Lewis though.
It's all about the slip stream. If Max can stay with him during the race, anything is possible. Max isn't THAT far off in pace, so we'll see. Getting through the first chicane without getting wrecked (again) will be key.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm okay with today's sprint results. Looking forward to tomorrow's race. Daniel is gonna be in full attack mode on Max. Turn 1 should be exciting.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I keep hoping the sprint races will be more exciting than they end up being. I was really hoping for more action than we had in Silverstone. I think you need pitstops to help mix things up.

Pretty much a guaranteed win for Max tomorrow barring a Lap 1 Turn 1 incident. The McLarens are clearly fast and will be tough to get by but they won't challenge for the win. They will have a great day tomorrow that should help them leapfrog Ferrari in the constructors. Tomorrow will be a damage limitation day for Mercedes.
Sponsored