2021 Supra 2.0 as a daily? Rainy Conditions?

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Why would Toyota give out Euro or Canadian cars for a U.S. press launch??? We can all keep going back and forth, but I trust the guy that has brought us the goods.
Because they're not going to make separate cars for the press to drive for each and every country. They ship them wherever they're needed.
Sponsored

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
Lol no. Those things are planned well in advance.
The only reason why I said that was because we had two staff members at the press event and one of them said he specifically asked and the reply was an open diff. I don't think it's that far-fetch considering the launch of the 2.0 was pushed back a few months behind the 21 MY 3.0.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
Because they're not going to make separate cars for the press to drive for each and every country. They ship them wherever they're needed.
They looked like N.A. spec cars with side markers and all. Regardless, Toyota could have just avoided all this confusion and drama if they had just stated this from day one.

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
is anyone else having issues with the position of the headrest?

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
They looked like N.A. spec cars with side markers and all. Regardless, Toyota could have just avoided all this confusion and drama if they had just stated this from day one.
:yes:

They still haven't even updated the Supra's homepage with this info. Toyota's PR and marketing team :rolleyes: :banghead: :doh:

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
not a 2.0 and I daily my car and don't agree with most of the stuff he said.
Yeah same. Also his complaint about the seats is more user error imo. These seats are not designed for you to sit straight up. They are designed ergonomically for you to sit forward and lean back. This allows for the natural curve of your neck and your spine for the most comfort as well as best protection against whiplash in a rear end collision.

In all honesty i find i have the least amount of real complaints about this car. Trunk space could be a bit more but then we'd lose the styling and i'm ok with that. Personally i find this car to be a fantastic daily driver.

is anyone else having issues with the position of the headrest?
scoot your seat forward and lean the back, backwards a bit. Imagine like you're in an F1 car just less aggressive. I'm 6'3" and sit this way with the steering wheel extended as close to me as possible and i have zero issues with the headrest. Also the steering column is designed in a way to give a ton of knee clearance. This is the first car i've driven in a long time where i dont bang my knee against the steering column.

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
scoot your seat forward and lean the back, backwards a bit. Imagine like you're in an F1 car just less aggressive. I'm 6'3" and sit this way with the steering wheel extended as close to me as possible and i have zero issues with the headrest. Also the steering column is designed in a way to give a ton of knee clearance. This is the first car i've driven in a long time where i dont bang my knee against the steering column.
this whole page other than Danny are just non Supra owners basically including that person