• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2023 A91 MT Burnout White for sale

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Well… I can’t believe I’m making this post, but here we go. Many of you here know me from my original Nitro Yellow 2020, and I want to preface that with this I am not leaving the community, the forum, the industry, or anything.

The Supra community has changed my life and has put me in a position to make the move from the supra into something I have been dreaming about for a long time. I have spent many sleepless nights debating if this was the right decision as I love this platform and everything it has done for me, but sometimes you just have to take some risks. for starters, the car already has a strong-standing offer from GMTV that will be accepted on Monday if this does not sell in the meantime, that also means if this does not sell I am looking for someone local-ish to trade me their OEM 23s for my full polish/powder coat set.

General info-
2023 Toyota Supra A91 MT
8,8xx Miles
Vin- WZ1DB0G0XPW053900
Clean title w/o accidents/
Small loan that will be paid through SET

this is my second mkv supra and the combination of manual+B58 is a great one. This was the first customer-delivered manual Supra in North America as it was ordered directly through SET, I’ve used this as my weekend car/ display car for my business over the past year and it’s been pampered its whole life, living inside a garage. The car has never been in an accident/ carfax is clean, and there is zero track time ever. On day 1 the car received full frontal Stealth PPF from Suntek (bumper/headlights/hood/ front fenders) as well as pieces of PPF on the rear bumper or protect from stone chips, and then fully ceramic coated on top. Mechanically the car has never been tuned (no flash or piggyback) and only mods currently on the car are the active Autowerke high flow catted Downpipe (comes with factory ) the Active Autowerke catback exhaust w/ carbon tips (have stock) and the HKS carbon intake (have stock) the car is currently on HKS Adjustable HAS with factory OEM 23 wheels that have been fully hand polished and then powdercoated clear to protect the polish , they paired together with a motor sports hardware stud kit. On the outside the mods are limited to painted reflectors, A91 CF edition front lip, an artisan spirits carbon fiber rear lip. The car also has full ceramic nano tints all around (windshield 35%) side windows 15%.

Again, if someone wants, this car can be mostly stock by the end of the weekend bar the HKS springs, PPF, and Tint. If anyone wants the TE37's I have for the car, that can also be worked out. As it sits now, I am asking 65k Firm, the only way that would be any less is if I remove the exhaust/wheels/intake. I also have various other carbon bits inside and out that can go with the car, I have a few steering wheels that are pre-made for my car that you can choose from, lips, etc. Please reach out with any questions, comments, concerns, trolls and whatnot. Thank you for your time.
ALB08476-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
ManualSupra-04 2.jpeg
ALB08300-Edit copy.jpeg
ALB08408-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
ALB08476-Enhanced-NR 2.jpeg
ALB08318-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
ALB08509-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
ManualSupra-01 2.jpeg
ManualSupra-06 2.jpeg
ALB08496-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
ManualSupra-05 2.jpeg
ALB08254-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
ManualSupra-02 2.jpeg
ALB08450-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 12.03.24 PM.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Amazing example, GLWS! I really like the look of the wheels in that color, very striking.

Also, might want to add the miles to your post
Thank you! lost a section will moving photos around, fixed it!

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Can’t believe it man :( youl still offer your amazing custom steering wheel services to us, for years to come right?

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Can’t believe it man :( youl still offer your amazing custom steering wheel services to us, for years to come right?
Oh ya, when I say designing/ selling these wheels is my favorite part about this platform I’m not going anywhere anytime soon!

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Man, its finally that time huh?! BIttersweet for sure! GLWS its a small market out there for these but it'll be someone that really wants a true collectors item! I wish you were closer, I would trade for those wheels...

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Please tell me this isn't making way for a Lotus...

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
He's going GTS 4.0 i believe.
that is the goal, now turns out having the money isn't enough for most Porsche dealerships anymore so have to jump through a few hoops to make it happen but ya spent all day at every P dealer in the area looking for who has the best allocations.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Please tell me this isn't making way for a Lotus...
Luckily no, I wanted the emira to be a great car, but going of the first few people in the states that got them, it is just a typical lotus, will look and drive great, but that is it. I am not nearly wealthy enough to buy a car like that for just a pure toy without caring if it works properly or not!

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
I've had ample seat time in a 718 GT4. The Cayman is a tremendous platform.

GLWS and I would have definitely traded wheels lol

Edit: How are you getting a new GTS? I thought the order books were filled and all allocations have been filled too...
Sponsored

Last edited: