• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2023 A91-MT - Northern California [SOLD]

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
What: 2023 GR Supra A91-MT
Miles: 10,100
VIN: WZ1DB0G02PW054197
Price: $68,888
Exterior: 9.5/10
Interior: 9.5/10

Hey everyone. I have my A91-MT up for sale. It was purchased brand new in October 2022. Promptly after, I brought it to Imperial Works in Sacramento for full body XPEL PPF. Every panel and even the diffuser, side and front aero pieces were wrapped with XPEL Stealth PPF.

Minimal mods - ZL1 Rock Guards, Rexspeed V4 A91 Rep Spoiler, A91 Stripes, Tuxmat all-weather mats and AWE Foiler Wind Diffuser.

The 2023 A91-MT I believe is the best A91 to date. Has the most unique pieces that are eye catching - the paint and the hazelnut interior. I'm reluctant to sell mine and don't necessarily have to, but makes the most sense considering an upgrade I am looking at. Has not been tracked or abused. I took it practically on every vacation I went on, hence the miles.

There are zero issues with it and it is ready for a new home, will include the vanity plate if you're keeping it in California. There is currently a lien with TFS (Toyota Financial), so we would be dealing with them. Excuse the randomness of the photos, I will work on a spread that is consistent.

97ERNnY.jpg

XCi74Jv.jpg

cWiWQQf.jpg

PtexAKf.jpg

cXVgdaM.jpg

UxPwVR3.jpg

mwvyfpv.jpg

5LTyhZs.jpg

nMJUYhC.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I might be a bit biased, but yeah, THIS is the A91 to have. It's got the lowest production numbers (vs the other A91 editions), and some of the coolest unique features. Good luck with sale, and somebody's gonna score an amazing example of one!

-RT

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
I might be a bit biased, but yeah, THIS is the A91 to have. It's got the lowest production numbers (vs the other A91 editions), and some of the coolest unique features. Good luck with sale, and somebody's gonna score an amazing example of one!

-RT
Totally agree on all your points and thank you! I didnā€™t skimp on the full body PPF and one of the best shops in my area took the best care of it.

The intent was to keep it a lot longer, but with a good opportunity to upgrade soon, I have to part with it.

V8KillaMKV

First Name
Jas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra premium 3.0 2023
Man I wish I had the financial means to take that off your hands I would in heart beat. Beautiful car!! Best of luck, one luckily person gonna get that!!! All those ppl on waiting list grab this one!!!

Huckleberry

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z4MC
Well I appreciate that you are not doing the over-hype of the car, but why would you not consider this a 10/10 (or maybe 9.9) given that is essentially a new car. I know this is ticky tack, but is there any scrapes/issues, etc., that you would like to point out?

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Man I wish I had the financial means to take that off your hands I would in heart beat. Beautiful car!! Best of luck, one luckily person gonna get that!!! All those ppl on waiting list grab this one!!!
Thank you! I loved the Supra enough to buy a second one and it didnā€™t disappoint one bit. I know there is so much criticism that it is just another BMW, but the manual feels so much better when youā€™re not forced to chalk up your thoughts and feelings after a few hours.

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Well I appreciate that you are not doing the over-hype of the car, but why would you not consider this a 10/10 (or maybe 9.9) given that is essentially a new car. I know this is ticky tack, but is there any scrapes/issues, etc., that you would like to point out?
There arenā€™t! None that Iā€™ve noticed - I donā€™t even recall ever scraping the front.

Iā€™m being quite conservative with it simply because it is used. By used, I donā€™t mean scuffs, marks or excessive wear - I mean used as my butt has been all over the seat and the front has murdered a colony of bugs.

It does look brand new to me (still), but Iā€™ll allow the interested persons to judge that and not take my word for it.

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Ok, I gotta ask - do your dogs ride with you?
Fortunately (or unfortunately), they donā€™t ride in the Supra. They go in the Type R or the Rivian haha.

Huckleberry

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z4MC
Thanks for that! I get it, our Aussie practically thinks he should be allowed to drive...

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Thanks for that! I get it, our Aussie practically thinks he should be allowed to drive...
Lucky for you! My Catahoula believes he owns my car, my house and everything else inside šŸ˜‚.
Sponsored