2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
I second this, I believe the production of A91-MT’s are done. Makes the most sense. Now they can change the assembly line to normal supras. Still trying to figure out how many of each special edition color there will be in the US.
Logically, I'd produce half/half, but I saw online that it seemed that the majority of recent allocations were CU Later Grey. So maybe its not half/half
Sponsored

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm just hoping that C U Later Grey doesn't become a standard color for the US. I know in Canada, CUL8R is a standard color.
The way I thought of it was its a BMW color regardless. It's never going to be 100% unique, but man its so amazing to look it lol

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
The way I thought of it was its a BMW color regardless. It's never going to be 100% unique, but man its so amazing to look it lol
Oh for sure. It'd be nice for value if it at least retains unique to A91-MT lol.

100% agree, I LOVE x3 this color. Out of sun, just grey, in the sun - copper sheen. It's realllly nice.

I posted this in the official color thread, but enjoy lol -

supralewigi

First Name
lewigi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW X1 and M2 Competition
Anyone in here think the terrible overall macro economic sentiment will help drive down these mark ups? I can see demand diminishing due to higher interest rates, layoffs, etc. I'd be lying if I told people that the current volatility going on doesn't phase me haha.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone in here think the terrible overall macro economic sentiment will help drive down these mark ups? I can see demand diminishing due to higher interest rates, layoffs, etc. I'd be lying if I told people that the current volatility going on doesn't phase me haha.
I definitely would see standard 3.0 / 3.0 Premiums going to MSRP or even under MSRP just like the 2020s/some 2021s. However, unless downturn happens very quickly, I don't see A91-MT's going under MSRP, but I can definitely see them at MSRP forsure. There's just too few A91's for the number of people who want them.

RandomGuy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Dealer just called and instead of the MSRP +5k for an A91, they want a 20k mark up... Guess I'm pulling out and I'll just wait for a regular manual.

NESS3000

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
I think i prefer the alcantara/leather seats than full leather. Might end up going for a reg 3.0

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I think i prefer the alcantara/leather seats than full leather. Might end up going for a reg 3.0
For us in Australia this is a $5000AUD option only available on our premium "GTS" models.. At least it was the 2022 models. Toyota Australia is still dragging their feet on 2023 information. 🙄

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dealer just called and instead of the MSRP +5k for an A91, they want a 20k mark up... Guess I'm pulling out and I'll just wait for a regular manual.
like they first offered 5k then said actually... its 20k now ??

RandomGuy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
like they first offered 5k then said actually... its 20k now ??
Yup... In Canada they can't charge more than MSRP so how they do it is they add on accessories. At first we agreed on MSRP+5k of accessories (was gonna get ppf) now they're wanting MSRP+20k in accessories.

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
Yes, I believe 500 A91-MT production is done, including the 50 Units of exclusive Matte White edition for Japan. (Identical to USDM A91-MT burnout white) So total of 550 Units.
Theres also 50 A91's for Canada too.

speaser

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT SE, 2019 TRD 4runner
I put a deposit on an A91 MT Burnout months ago. It was all based on MSRP and whether or not the dealership would even get the allocation. They got the allocation (yay!).

A couple weeks after they received the allocation notice they called and said they wanted MSRP +20k and they had another guy that would pay it. I told them to keep it. They called back the next day and we agreed on MSRP +7k.

I've never paid MSRP for a car or bike - always under.

I love my 2020 Premium 3.0. Only thing I whine about is no manual (and wind buffeting).

I'm getting a trade in value far better than expected - enough to offset the "market adjustment" and I'm happy with the agreement. The car is still in transit (at port).

I'll have my new TOY soon .... If the dealership honors the agreement.

puckshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CU Later A91-MT
Town and Country Toyota on South Blvd. is the dealer in where its coming from. Paying a little over MSRP .. there is Grey A91-MT going to the Toyota of North Charlotte but my guess its taken also.
Toyota North Charlotte wanted $25k markup on that A91. I talked to them a few weeks ago and it was available then but I told them they were insane with that markup.
Sponsored