NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Are you planning on PPF for the full car?
Depends maybe just the front… but I’ll get some quotes, the pricing is insane for matte ppf

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I was so torn between colors but I had to make a quick choice and went white, kinda regret it from a maintenance perspective being matte, oh well.
You won't regret it once it's in your driveway!

I was ALL IN on the white at the beginning (normally DESPISE boring silver/gray cars)... but then the Toyota Pressroom photos of CU emerged, and my best friend was just at a world-renowned detail shop and saw the new M5 in Alvite Grey (CU) being prepped. He came home and said "Dude, get that gray if you can! TRUST ME!!" Plus, I much prefer a clearcoated gloss finish I can wax on this car's bodylines.

Funny how both of us are going from Nitro autos to A91-MTs, only difference is I'm getting CU and you're at White. Who knows, if we both come to hate our choices we could just trade with each other ;)

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I received quotes for $7k for full car, or $2950 for full front, mirrors, A pillar and rockers. This is for Xpel Stealth
a buddy of mine offered to do it for cost of material for the front so let's see

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So I looked at mine today and she may be hitting the states about now, but tough to tell.

Born on 7/8/22
Departed 8/15/22
Landed ??

Y'all are going to hate me for this, but a couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to buy TWO CU Later A91s, as I was the top of the list at both dealers in town and they both got an allocation for one. If I had the means I would have grabbed both and just flipped one of them, but I just went with the one I could get the best deal on.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So I looked at mine today and she may be hitting the states about now, but tough to tell.

Born on 7/8/22
Departed 8/15/22
Landed ??

Y'all are going to hate me for this, but a couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to buy TWO CU Later A91s, as I was the top of the list at both dealers in town and they both got an allocation for one. If I had the means I would have grabbed both and just flipped one of them, but I just went with the one I could get the best deal on.
I 100% would have done this.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I 100% would have done this.
The price spread between dealers was too much to stomach. Started as a $12,000 difference between Supra A & B, ended as a $7,000 difference for an identically equipped vehicle.

I'll message my salesman and see if it's been sold..

Reactions: zrk
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CU Later Grey 2023, RAM 1500
MSRP +5k, couldn't get them to budge on the add-ons, mentioned there was ~15 people in line behind me on the list, who knows if that's true but I've waited on the manual for awhile now and could stomach the extra 5k.

A91 MT
CU later
Build: 7/05/2022
Vessel depart: 8/15
Vessel arrive: ?? Mentioned maybe sometime this month, located in the midwest so I'm sure it'll be a few weeks after that to get it over here.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Guess it is arriving on the east coast and then will get on a train to Portland, OR, best estimate mid to end of October
I don't think that's the case for PNW Supras. From what I've heard, they get shipped to Long Beach and then get hauled up by train.

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
I don't think that's the case for PNW Supras. From what I've heard, they get shipped to Long Beach and then get hauled up by train.
This is true. I spent hours tracking my Supra and even calling because I was completely obsessed. For West Coast, they arrive at Port of Long Beach and for OR and WA, they are railed up the coast. For California, they are usually sent on trucks.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
This is true. I spent hours tracking my Supra and even calling because I was completely obsessed. For West Coast, they arrive at Port of Long Beach and for OR and WA, they are railed up the coast. For California, they are usually sent on trucks.
Worst part is that Long Beach has been a nightmare for unloading cargo for a while, so it may be a while before any cars get unloaded.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
MSRP +5k, couldn't get them to budge on the add-ons, mentioned there was ~15 people in line behind me on the list, who knows if that's true but I've waited on the manual for awhile now and could stomach the extra 5k.

A91 MT
CU later
Build: 7/05/2022
Vessel depart: 8/15
Vessel arrive: ?? Mentioned maybe sometime this month, located in the midwest so I'm sure it'll be a few weeks after that to get it over here.
Highest MSRP++ I have seen someone actually agreed on.
On a side note, one dealer in my area asking MSRP + $35K for A91-MT they are getting. K something something Toyota. LOL

Southtown

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sti
I don’t know how people are placing deposits on the 23’ manual. All the dealers around me still say they can’t see anything to get the car. Unless dealers are just taking the money to hold until they can see it.

Edit. For the non A-91’s that is.

Prado150

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GX460, Tundra…. A91-MT
Deposit Complete

Edition- A91 MT
Color- Burnout
Build date- 7/6
Port Arrival-8/2
Delivery est- end of Aug-beginning of Sept
Allocation- Philadelphia
Replying to my own post... update I received today is Port Processing is scheduled for 8/29. Not sure how long that takes but apparently the port is Newark, NJ so once it gets loaded for delivery to the dealership, it will only take 1 day to arrive so hopefully it will be soon.
Sponsored