2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

PrincipleZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 white MT
What's funny is if I use True Car or Cars.com to search for 2023 Supras near me, they both come up nada. But if you go to Toyota's website and search for 2023's available near me it shows over a dozen headed in, what dealers they are going to, and where in the delivery process they are. My allocation is even shown there as well.

If Toyota's website is to be believed, then Saint Louis area dealers are slated to get 11 Supras... 5 of which are A91-MT's.
The toyota inventory search is very helpful. I don't know if it's a new feature cuz last time I checked I swear it didn't look like that and I wouldn't admit in any way that I had missed such a great tool for so long. They have listings that are very early in the allocation process that are not even on the dealer's website, and they have integration with smartpath which helps you filter out some of the reserved ones. I've been refreshing cargurus and edmunds for months for nothing, while in the first hour of using the toyota site I put deposit on one that's coming in Dec.

I'm a pessimist and I don't trust people. So I wouldn't celebrate it until I get my hands on the car.
Sponsored

aprayiii

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CU Later 6MT, Highlander
Well AutoTrader has a lot all over the country. But in general you can't get them. I have contacted at least 50 dealers through AutoTrader and they either have already sold or they can't sell out of state. Oh I did have a few tell me they wanted 10 to $20k markup.

PrincipleZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 white MT
Heritage Toyota Harrisburg in PA has a burnout A91 available for 5k over. Not a bad deal imo if you want the color since it looks like there are far fewer burnout than cu later. nvm already sold

Last edited:

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
If Toyota's website is to be believed, then Saint Louis area dealers are slated to get 11 Supras... 5 of which are A91-MT's.
4 listed all CU Later. Of the 4 I know that Lou Fouz and Jay Wolfe's car is already presold.

Heritage Toyota Harrisburg in PA has a burnout A91 available for 5k over. Not a bad deal imo if you want the color since it looks like there are far fewer burnout than cu later. Salesperson name is Chabi and his phone number is (717) 425-3569
Message left, no reply.

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
4 listed all CU Later. Of the 4 I know that Lou Fouz and Jay Wolfe's car is already presold.
I still see 5. One at Jay Wolfe, one at Lou Fusz, one at Tom Pappas, one at Weiss, and one at Ackerman. All are gray, no white.

I might be seeing 5 because of my zip code and radius (50 miles)?

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm on the other side of the state with a 500mi search.

--

Heritage Toyota PA responded on the A91 burnout. We'll talk tomorrow morning!

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Heritage Toyota PA responded on the A91 burnout. We'll talk tomorrow morning!
Another fucking waste of time. Was already sold. They just wanted a deposit for a future possible car they didn't have.

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
Another fucking waste of time. Was already sold. They just wanted a deposit for a future possible car they didn't have.
Not sure if you are specifically looking for a white A91-MT or just a white manual supra, but the Toyota website shows Jay Wolfe is supposed to be getting a white manual prem 3.0 at some point.

Jay Wolfe is a markup / ADM dealer though. When I was shopping Supras there this past summer everything they had carried a $2,500+ ADM.

aprayiii

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CU Later 6MT, Highlander
SOOOO many dealers: "We have the car come right in. I am in Colorado can you sell out of state?. Oh wait - it's sold".

Drew25

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
What aftermarket parts are you getting, and from where? 😃
Im a little late to this comment but I been looking at a lot of parts from East Coast Supra. I ordered personally a new CF steering wheel. The thing i like the least on this car is the steering wheel

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Im a little late to this comment but I been looking at a lot of parts from East Coast Supra. I ordered personally a new CF steering wheel. The thing i like the least on this car is the steering wheel
Yeah I was going to preorder a steering wheel before the car came, but I realized that I should give it a chance before replacing it right away. Can't really drive it much during the winter anyway. I should finally get mine within the next 3-5 days lol

eddoug

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 WRX
Yeah I was going to preorder a steering wheel before the car came, but I realized that I should give it a chance before replacing it right away. Can't really drive it much during the winter anyway. I should finally get mine within the next 3-5 days lol
You still haven't got the car?!

Drew25

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Nice. Yea its not that bad. But it is a little thin. And i really like the way this cf one looks
Sponsored