Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
You still haven't got the car?!
the rail is possibly the slowest method of transportation known to man lol, it added over a month of waiting. I should have gotten one on the coast and flew over for it
Sponsored

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Not sure if you are specifically looking for a white A91-MT or just a white manual supra, but the Toyota website shows Jay Wolfe is supposed to be getting a white manual prem 3.0 at some point.

Jay Wolfe is a markup / ADM dealer though. When I was shopping Supras there this past summer everything they had carried a $2,500+ ADM.
A91-MT for the most part. I'd settle for a 3.0 premium MT in absolute zero if the deal was quick and hassel free. Otherwise I'm fine until the next model year.

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
the rail is possibly the slowest method of transportation known to man lol, it added over a month of waiting. I should have gotten one on the coast and flew over for it
About an extra month wait here too cause of the slow rail transport

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah, I wish they just threw these Supras on a truck instead of multiple trucks/trains. I'd pay an extra fee to get it on a closed truck from the coast lol

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
they said they can special order any supra except an a91

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ask them if they can special order you a manual 3.0 premium in CU Later grey with full TRD carbon kit? Hahaha...
I just did LOL. They're looking into it. (minus the TRD kit haha) My dealer is attempting to make a trade with another dealer.

Ramijetskir

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing
My supra, along with 2 other A91-MTs just got totaled on the way to the dealership... :(
Where did you order because Iā€™m also waiting for my A91 to arrive at the dealer and you just said your along with 2 others so Iā€™m hoping mines isnā€™t part of that
Sponsored