2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

robinanker

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F82
Anyone have any leads in the california area? searched and called a few of the the socal dealers and the toyota inventory and they're all sale pending.

broadened the search to see the sf area but all i saw was a 15,000 mark up for one in burnout (has anyone paid this high of a markup?) & sale pending on others ones.

should i just try out of state now? im new to this whole process of buying a car like this.

im willing to do $5-7000 markup tbh.

MKVSAL

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
Anyone have any leads in the california area? searched and called a few of the the socal dealers and the toyota inventory and they're all sale pending.

broadened the search to see the sf area but all i saw was a 15,000 mark up for one in burnout (has anyone paid this high of a markup?) & sale pending on others ones.

should i just try out of state now? im new to this whole process of buying a car like this.

Iā€™m next in line at a high volume dealership in SoCal for a A91-Mt at no markup. Unfortunately, I doubt any more A91-MTā€™s are going to be produced. I happened to find another allocation at a dealership that did not allow wait lists and ended up paying a 6K markup for a CU later gray. Unless everyone is wrong and Toyota is still going to build and produce A91-MTā€™s in the coming months, I think SoCal is tapped out. My vehicle is set to arrive next week and it was built in August. If I was you I would try out of state.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
For my southeast people, Stokes Toyota Beaufort has a yellow premium almost there for msrp. I'm only passing cause I just really can't see myself in yellow...someone go get her
You sure that car will go msrp?

supraboostsd619

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93.5 MKIV Supra TT 6spd, 23 A91-MT CUL

Try the inventory search on Toyota's website and then call every dealership that doesn't have a sale pending. I came across an A91-MT CUL at Hamer Toyota in Mission Hills last week but I don't know if it's sold. Originally they were asking 15k markup but got them down to a 5k markup.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Toyota Marin in San Rafael, CA just reduced their markup to 16k from 21k over if anyone *desperately* wants a Burnout A91-MT lol. Probably negotiable

robinanker

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F82
Iā€™m next in line at a high volume dealership in SoCal for a A91-Mt at no markup. Unfortunately, I doubt any more A91-MTā€™s are going to be produced. I happened to find another allocation at a dealership that did not allow wait lists and ended up paying a 6K markup for a CU later gray. Unless everyone is wrong and Toyota is still going to build and produce A91-MTā€™s in the coming months, I think SoCal is tapped out. My vehicle is set to arrive next week and it was built in August. If I was you I would try out of state.
congrats on the no mark up haha. and ty for your reply, i might just have to try out of state.

Try the inventory search on Toyota's website and then call every dealership that doesn't have a sale pending. I came across an A91-MT CUL at Hamer Toyota in Mission Hills last week but I don't know if it's sold. Originally they were asking 15k markup but got them down to a 5k markup.
will do, and i actually called them today and looks like that vehicle is sold.

how'd you get them down to 5k from 15k? did you just ask if they'd do 5k? lol

supraboostsd619

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93.5 MKIV Supra TT 6spd, 23 A91-MT CUL
congrats on the no mark up haha. and ty for your reply, i might just have to try out of state.

will do, and i actually called them today and looks like that vehicle is sold.

how'd you get them down to 5k from 15k? did you just ask if they'd do 5k? lol
I just asked the sales associate for a 5k markup and he said he would go back to the GM and ask. He called me back and said the GM approved it for that day only. I already had my car and was just testing the waters... Seems like the hunt for the car (which I paid a 7.8k markup) I did previously had me wondering if I could of got a better deal but who is to say if I got there, since it is a couple of hours drive from me if they would honor that price...

trendy26

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M4CS
My 2023 GR Supra Manual in Stratosphere Blue hit the port in Jacksonville. Delivery day getting closer!

MSRP: $59K
Selling Price: $51K

Gotta love employee pricing!!

charlesabarnes

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Tacoma,2019 MT07, 2023 Supra
My allocation recently hit for a Stratosphere blue premium. MSRP in the STL area

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Just saw this shared on the fb page.

FFFB4044-8E47-49F9-A8E4-283C2EC60F9D.jpeg

D5A52E02-6045-412D-889B-804636A3B938.jpeg

aprayiii

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CU Later 6MT, Highlander
After a somewhat lengthy search, I finally found another A91-MT in CU Later for a somewhat "fair" deal of 4k over msrp
4K over for an A91MT is a steal right now. I have been contacting dealers all over the country via AutoTrader (101 cars so far) and A91's are 10K over. Some dealers have them as much as 25K over.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
4K over for an A91MT is a steal right now. I have been contacting dealers all over the country via AutoTrader (101 cars so far) and A91's are 10K over. Some dealers have them as much as 25K over.
yeah, i feel lucky but it definitely took some time out of my day to find and negotiate lol

aprayiii

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CU Later 6MT, Highlander
Yeah, good for you. Dealers have all the power right now if you want a 6MT. CU Later is really sweet, congratulations!
Sponsored