2024 Supra decal

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I did a little research. Didn’t see anything. So I will ask.

Can we purchase that sticker that comes on the 45th anniversary Supra. Would it even fit on a 21. Thanks in advance. Sam
Sponsored

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
Man that color is growing on me. The sticker and wing not so much but without the sticker the wing I don’t think would compound into the boy racer vibe nearly as bad. I saw my 1st 45th at a dealer and the orange really pops, almost nothing like it on the road.

I love CUL but let’s be honest at the number of near match stealth/battleship/matte grays out there. Beautiful, but doesn’t pop
and here many of us 45th Anniversary owners have been discussing removing our decals. (Myself included)

IMG_1461.jpeg

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Man that color is growing on me. The sticker and wing not so much but without the sticker the wing I don’t think would compound into the boy racer vibe nearly as bad. I saw my 1st 45th at a dealer and the orange really pops, almost nothing like it on the road.

I love CUL but let’s be honest at the number of near match stealth/battleship/matte grays out there. Beautiful, but doesn’t pop
My initial goal would be to remove the decals and then paint the wing body color…..

if I don’t love it by then, it’ll all have to go and then I toss on a Street Hunter wing and that’ll be stunning in Mikan Blast.

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
My initial goal would be to remove the decals and then paint the wing body color…..

if I don’t love it by then, it’ll all have to go and then I toss on a Street Hunter wing and that’ll be stunning in Mikan Blast.
I personally would slow roll it after you remove the sticker. The black might complement your eye based off the Rear diffuser, wheels and mirrors. You can always paint it later but that sticker would have to go. Knowing me I wouldnt Remove it until I found a OEM replacement incase the next owner wanted to restore it to original.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
and here many of us 45th Anniversary owners have been discussing removing our decals. (Myself included)

IMG_1461.jpeg
LOL.. but I would keep it on your car. Looks good and would keep the value higher, I think when you're ready to sell.

On my Golf-R I have several decals as it's a cute little comical looking box, but on my Supra, I have no additional decals from stock.. even removed the MaxtonDesign logo from my splitter just to keep my black car clean.

Andrew__a90

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
I did a little research. Didn’t see anything. So I will ask.

Can we purchase that sticker that comes on the 45th anniversary Supra. Would it even fit on a 21. Thanks in advance. Sam
SupDec Graphix sells them, just bought some and was hoping to have them installed this week but USPS had to do what they do best and push my delivery date back... I will let you know how they look, definitely opt for the Avery film, it's an extra $20 but worth it. I too love this graphic

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
I think that sticker really sets the 24th Anniv models apart. When I attended an MKV meetup, the first thing I noticed was that many of the cars had mods that set their cars apart from the others. "Custom" was the theme. I fully understand why.