2024 Supra DP Fitment

EldestMKV

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra 45th Anniversary
What’s up guys, just went from my 2020 automatic to a 2024 mt, was wondering what you guys know as far as downpipe fitment, I was looking at armytrix as I’ve heard they have the best luck with not throwing a CEL, but it doesn’t have any specific notes about fitment for the 2024 vs 2021-2023. I miss the exhaust note from having a dp on the 2020 and wanna get that back asap, any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

Clenz

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Supra 45th M/T , 23 RS6, 19 Model Y, 90 RX7
Just installed a AA catted down pipe on my 45th mt. didn't notice any differences from videos I referenced prior to install.

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
Just installed a AA catted down pipe on my 45th mt. didn't notice any differences from videos I referenced prior to install.
I also have the AA catted. Additional sound and performance is on par with a catless unless you want really big power. Also no CEL if you aren’t tuned.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Same, if you are concerned about the CEL get the active autowerke. its the best option on the market and comes with a no CEL guarantee.

Armytrix downpipes come with an O2 spacer thats how they try to trick the ECU, you can buy an O2 spacer from Ebay for $20 and put it on any of the MAD downpipe to try your luck. no need to pay Armytrix price

Diversion

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Phantom GR Supra
Same, if you are concerned about the CEL get the active autowerke. its the best option on the market and comes with a no CEL guarantee.

Armytrix downpipes come with an O2 spacer thats how they try to trick the ECU, you can buy an O2 spacer from Ebay for $20 and put it on any of the MAD downpipe to try your luck. no need to pay Armytrix price
I see you carry the catted MAD downpipe.. any plans to carry the non catted 4.5 or 5" versions?

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Kenjigarage.com $600 and CEL delete no codes on mine for over a year and 12,000 miles

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
All fit the same regardless of the year!

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red

Armytrix uses a much higher quality o2 spacer than the ebay ones because they tend to fail within 6 months, however on this very forum many AA guys have had CEL's, plus the Armytrix is way way cheaper at $600. I'd hate to blow $1400+ on a dp that might throw a CEL.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I see you carry the catted MAD downpipe.. any plans to carry the non catted 4.5 or 5" versions?
we dont offer catless downpipes. if thats whhat you'd like to get, you can get it directly from MAD
Sponsored