A80 Toyota Supra

supraninja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKIV Supra
The MKIV Supra is gonna be in World of Speed. It's a free multiplayer racing game with a lot of tracks all over the world. You can form motor clubs, wear team liveries etc. Best part is it's free to play (they may have add-ons that you can buy)

It's in beta testing which you can actually sign up for if you want to participate in developing it.

Here's a promo video for it..

Sponsored

black-supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Very Fast
It may not be as new and sexy as the FT1 or next Supra but the mark IV will always be a legend. :)

Da Hmong

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Impreza
Never heard of the game. Looks more arcade style than a sim like the GT series.

S O B

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Holy nostalgia! And I still get a stiffy everytime I see this car even 20 years after :love::love:

Good find!

daboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
various
300 pound weight reduction over predecessor, impressive.
That's what we need for the newest Supra. Not necessarily 300 pounds, but we need Toyota to reign in weight and bloat with this car.

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
One Last Ride: Toyota Supra Returns to Furious 7

If you are at all a fan or someone who was once entertained by the Fast and Furious franchise of movies, you probably know about that infamous 10-second car, the Toyota Supra in part 1. Without giving away the ending of Furious 7, which is set to release at a theater near you on April 3rd and make a ton of money, Paul Walker and Vin Diesel are paired up for a rideā€¦ ā€œone last rideā€ as the movie trailers depict it and there happens to be Paul Walker in a Toyota Supra pulling up next to Vinā€™s Custom Charger. The return of the Supraā€¦ this one we canā€™t wait to see. Check out the clip below.

Update: Our friends at SupraForums confirmed that the Supra used in the movie was actually Paul Walkers 1995 Supra Turbo. Pretty amazing. Images of the actual supraā€¦

paul-walker-white-toyota-supra-tt.jpg

paul-walker-white-toyota-supra-tt-garage.jpg

Paul Walker in an interview (PASMag) answering the question, ā€œwhat is your favorite car from the Fast and Furious movies?ā€

Paul: I really like the 2JZ in the Supra. I love that motor, itā€™s a lot of fun. The Supras are a f*ckinā€™ kick in the pants. I finally got one recently ā€” I got a ā€™95, a white one with really low miles ā€” itā€™s got under 30,000 miles on it. Itā€™s all stock! Iā€™m so tempted to build that thing up because that one was really fun. Remember how ridiculous they looked with those wide body kits on the Supras? They looked mean! That car is really, really ā€” thatā€™s a fun car. The RB26 in the R34 is a really fun motor, although super temperamental; not nearly as reliable as the 2JZ. But an RB26, whether itā€™s a R32, R33 or R34 Skyline is a really fun car. Iā€™m not a big fan of the 35, the drive itself ā€” itā€™s just, I donā€™t know ā€” I think itā€™s relatively uninspired. You just donā€™t have enough exhilaration, thereā€™s not enough driver input anymore. Iā€™m like the old school guy, I like the art of driving. And thereā€™s no denying the way things are going, you know, with this Formula One type ā€” whether itā€™s DCT or the Porsche one, the new PDK is really good ā€” but I like the manual transmission. I just like it. And Iā€™m disappointed to see ā€” I know for sure that itā€™s going away ā€” itā€™s going to be a thing of the past.
http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/52910/one-last-ride-toyota-supra-returns-to-furious-7

Furious 7: Paul Walkerā€™s Very Own ā€œTributeā€ 1998 Toyota Supra Turbo In Photos

furious-7-1998-toyota-supra-trd-770x513.jpg

By now, you have probably seen the Furious 7 movie and expressed some deep feelings during the end of the movie as a tribute to the late Paul Walker. If not, you are probably curious as to what all of the hype is about. While I wonā€™t go into detail with a review of the Furious 7 movie and how we mutually felt that it was a bit over-the-top signifying shear entertainment and nothing else, the end of the movie does justice to send off our dear friend Paul Walker and bring an end to his Brian Oā€™Conner character.

furious-7-1998-toyota-supra-trd-rear.jpg

As an avid automotive enthusiast, Paul Walker owned many cars. Not only did he own several cars, but they were ones that the automotive enthusiast community also has a passion for, such as the now-famous white 1998 Toyota Supra Turbo that Paulā€™s figure drove at the movieā€™s end in a heart-felt conclusion. Some still do not realize that the 98ā€² Supra used in the movie was owned by Paul Walker himself. It was one of many of his exclusive car collection, which we have photos sourced by SuperStreet and Luke Munnell Photography here to share with you now.

furious-7-1998-toyota-supra-trd-dashboard-interior.jpg

furious-7-1998-toyota-supra-trd-engine.jpg

What a fine example of a tastefully-modified Toyota Supra Turbo with Paulā€™s Reach Out Worldwide logos (roww.org)! Be sure to check out the ā€œSee You Againā€ music video if you havenā€™t already featuring clips from the Furious 7 movieā€™s ending. RIP Paul!

http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/53...own-tribute-1998-toyota-supra-turbo-in-photos

Scino

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 WRX Limited, 2015 GLA250 AMG Sport
YOU COULD OWN PAUL WALKER'S ORANGE TOYOTA SUPRA FROM "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS"

"Fast and Furious" fans: Are you ready to own a piece of history?

An orange 1993 Toyota Supra that was made famous in "The Fast and the Furious" is up for sale at next month's Mecum Auctions in Indianapolis.

According to the auction item description, this Supra made its debut in 2001 and was used in the film's stunts. It features a 3.0-liter, 220-hp inline six-cylinder engine and a 5-speed manual transmissionā€”and there's NOS in the back, making it period-correct. It may not be the fastest car on the block, but owning it would be brag-worthy nonetheless.

The Supra was driven in the film franchise's original by none other than the late Paul Walker, whose rise to fame was synonymous with "The Fast and the Furious."

The auction will take place starting May 12, about a month after the theatrical release of "Furious 7."

Click here to see the entire auction descriptionā€”and let us know if you're the lucky bidder.
http://www.autoworldnews.com/articl...orange-toyota-supra-fast-furious-for-sale.htm

NYC_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota

Quick video showing each successive generation of the Supra.

I will update with some older ads and other relevant info through the years.

While there are so many threads discussing all of the aspects of the development of the MKV I wanted to specifically put together one inclusive of the previous generations.
Sponsored