A90 GR Supra Super GT Concept at Tokyo Autosalon (Updated with leaked photo pg. 4)

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
January 11 huh?

A few more weeks, 2019 is almost here.
Sponsored

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
Ehhm....ehhm...pay close attention to that race car they will unveil. It should answer alot of peoples questions :D:thumbsup:.
Are you saying the race car will gives hints into the top a90 road car or to other a90 race cars?

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
? That isn't what I asked. A track-ready daily and a track-only car are opposites.

Would you purchase a track-only car?
Mmmmm....I have a Bill of Lading to answer that for you :D.

There is a reason I held off on buying an R35....only a few people know why.

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
Mmmmm....I have a Bill of Lading to answer that for you :D.

There is a reason I held off on buying an R35....only a few people know why.
Okay, can I see it so I can get the actual answer? Or a yes or no would suffice

Because there are better performance per dollar cars out there?

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, can I see it so I can get the actual answer? Or a yes or no would suffice

Because there are better performance per dollar cars out there?
I guess now is as good a time as any...

The reason I decided not to buy an R35 GTR was because I decided to buy and fully restore to like-new condition an R34 GTR (my dream car). For years it has been the one car I have wanted and until recently it has always been out of reach financially. I decided rather than spend $100k on a R35, to spend $40k on an STI and the rest on an R34 from Japan.

I will say, the info I have received about the MKV (track & street) have been legit up to this point and are very tempting, but it's just that every time I think about any other car....I keep going back to the R34. I am a Nissan enthusiast at heart, and as much as I believe the MKV will be a BADASS car, it's just not my dream car.

Again, this decision has NOTHING to do with the information provided to me about the MKV. From what I have heard from reputable people, the MKV should be the best Supra ever. Yes, that's coming from the biggest skeptic on this forum.

tha7osavage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Subaru WRX

The reason I decided not to buy an R35 GTR was because I decided to buy and fully restore to like-new condition an R34 GTR (my dream car). For years it has been the one car I have wanted and until recently it has always been out of reach financially. I decided rather than spend $100k on a R35, to spend $40k on an STI and the rest on an R34 from Japan.

I will say, the info I have received about the MKV (track & street) have been legit up to this point and are very tempting, but it's just that every time I think about any other car....I keep going back to the R34. I am a Nissan enthusiast at heart, and as much as I believe the MKV will be a BADASS car, it's just not my dream car.

Again, this decision has NOTHING to do with the information provided to me about the MKV. From what I have heard from reputable people, the MKV should be the best Supra ever. Yes, that's coming from the biggest skeptic on this forum.
When say that it'll be the best Supra ever, you're referring to the serialized car, right?

boodjohn

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CAMSOIASNDW

Woah Woah. R34?

Why no love for r33? :'(

R34 takes me back to Need for Speed on the Game Cube!

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
When say that it'll be the best Supra ever, you're referring to the serialized car, right?
You will have to wait and see....:D.

Woah Woah. R34?

Why no love for r33? :'(

R34 takes me back to Need for Speed on the Game Cube!
There is no such thing as a bad GTR....however, there is also no GTR as amazing as the R34.

boodjohn

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CAMSOIASNDW
You will have to wait and see....:D.

There is no such thing as a bad GTR....however, there is also no GTR as amazing as the R34.
Have you sat in the R35 gtr? I still get hives getting launched everytime. I did one full track day in a friends GTR Nismo and i felt like I had vertigo around the corners because of how planted it was.

If this supra is a no go, it will be the nsx for me :9

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Have you sat in the R35 gtr? I still get hives getting launched everytime. I did one full track day in a friends GTR Nismo and i felt like I had vertigo around the corners because of how planted it was.

If this supra is a no go, it will be the nsx for me :9
The R35 is a superior car, no arguing that. The R34 is just so raw and mechanical...it’s my dream car.
Sponsored