A90 Supra engines and parts diagrams (all) revealed!

Illsic_Design

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 335i N54, 4G63T Mighty Max

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
lol.... Even if it did have some ducting from those "vents", they would provide barely anything compared to what the main bumper vents are feeding to the cooler/brakes. The whole vents weren't even fully open, maybe what 15 or so holes.
Maybe even less, but functional is better than non functional

McWicked

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stutz Bearcat
Vehicle Showcase
According to RealOEM the car doesn't have brakes or a differential either but here we are
I concur. RealOEM shouldn't be taken as gospel until the car enters into production. The are many parts that are missing or simply have to be wrong.

Kaahari

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mkiv -93
Vehicle Showcase
According to RealOEM the car doesn't have brakes or a differential either but here we are
My quess is....

...that realoem only list "standard" parts produced or used by bmw.
Thats why "new parts" like brakes (brembo etc) are not listed, or for example center screen unit (spesific for toyota?).

There is picture of rear differential but no part number. Maybe it is so because it is m-spesific part?

Last edited:

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
My quess is....

...that realoem only list "standard" parts produced by bmw.
Thats why brakes (brembo etc) are not listed, or for example center screen unit (spesific for toyota?).

There is picture of rear differential but no part number. Maybe it is so because it is m-spesific part?
The brakes we have seen appear to be the brakes from M550i's and the differential is an Msport diff as seen in the vin decoders so they are 100% in the BMW part system.

These diagrams were never meant to be published so they are not only incomplete, but many many months old. My guess is the answer lies in that these parts are without a doubt just blueprints for preproduction cars and not production cars. Notice how Z4 parts aren't listed but has already started production, and the supra has parts listed but has not started production

mrarm

First Name
Franck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
For this Air inlet on hood functional or not?
upload_2018-11-15_16-22-44.png

Water drain channel
Capture1.JPG

rtoadyt

First Name
Reto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
All these vents, how effective and prominent would the effects be real v fake? I get why them vents r major concern on say a supercar/hypercar/megacar/racecar whatnot, but on a Supra?

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ah.

Remember the complaint of the Supra name?

Complaint of vents?

Complaint of the tires? Brakes? Badge? Side skirts? Engine sound?

What haven't we roasted about this car yet? Might as well air it out before the debut release, because there's going to be more come January.

rtoadyt

First Name
Reto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
ah.

Remember the complaint of the Supra name?

Complaint of vents?

Complaint of the tires? Brakes? Badge? Side skirts? Engine sound?

What haven't we roasted about this car yet? Might as well air it out before the debut release, because there's going to be more come January.
Problem's only one really. People got a little frustrated. Ya knoww, when ya see a super hot girl and she tease ya soul out but won't letcha do shiz, a lil salt and pepper covered by sugar x20 later ya face all red, ya palm's leaking salt water and ya boutta lose it all, kinda like that. Everyone's been horny for a lil too long.