Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept Officially Revealed!

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a noob but what will the underside of the car show? The only thing in my mind would be the suspension, is there something even more vital than that I'm missing?
Oil pan will be very telling if we can get a glimpse. Main thing is suspension layout, and maybe exhaust location/routing. Also more info on that new eDiff.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Doesn't it only have an electric motor to move it around though?

Don't worry, the engineer in me is going to take note of everything and anything... But I'll get what I can in terms of photos. Provided it's not a 'phones in the bowl' kind of event. I'm representing the Supra club so will get thrown out for video at the end :p

Shoe camera at the ready! lol

I'll get info and pics on everything and anything I can, especially things we have no idea about yet

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn't it only have an electric motor to move it around though?

Don't worry, the engineer in me is going to take note of everything and anything... But I'll get what I can in terms of photos. Provided it's not a 'phones in the bowl' kind of event. I'm representing the Supra club so will get thrown out for video at the end :p

Shoe camera at the ready! lol

I'll get info and pics on everything and anything I can, especially things we have no idea about yet
If it's the GR Racing Concept, then yeah it's an electric motor.

If it's the red camo mule you saw at Goodwood, or a grey camo mule, then it'll have a full driveline in it.

If anything we just want to know what you feel about the proportions and styling up close.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Yeah only the GR racing concept. Should be really cool. May have scored a club invite for a launch event like the one at goodwood too.

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder if the widebody will be available to general public?? Not sure if it was asked already.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Very unlikely, but TRD/Modellista may produce something similar