A90 Supra engines and parts diagrams (all) revealed!

SupraFiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5 Supras currently
For this Air inlet on hood functional or not?
upload_2018-11-15_16-22-44.png

Water drain channel
Capture1.JPG
that water drain channel is unrelated to the vent. It will be the drain for the water that gathers at the base of the windshield. All cars have some kind of evacuation system to drain water from there.
Sponsored

rtoadyt

First Name
Reto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Come to think of it, would be hilarios for a water drain placed in the middle upper part of a fender
that water drain channel is unrelated to the vent. It will be the drain for the water that gathers at the base of the windshield. All cars have some kind of evacuation system to drain water from there.

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Subaru WRX STI, 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale
@justbake Were those your comments on "Junkyard Dave"'s video about a week ago? lol. I thought that might've been you lol. The amount of incorrect facts and misleading information that guy was saying was ridiculous haha.

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
@justbake Were those your comments on "Junkyard Dave"'s video about a week ago? lol. I thought that might've been you lol. The amount of incorrect facts and misleading information that guy was saying was ridiculous haha.
Haha it sure was. I don't know where he heard any of that stuff so I had to reply. Not to mention that two of his points in his video were about tail lights and another one was "it looks like a hardtop z4." I told him I would give him $100 to show me a MKIV with a $60,000 sticker price and I never heard back lol

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
I donā€™t think a sunroof is possible with a double bubble roof design. Could be a switch for other controls. Or better if we wait for the official reveal. Itā€™s just 2 months away.
That's our point

factsaboutrats

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 LX570 2014 LandSmasher
Soo, I'm a Toyota sales manager, and have worked for my dealership for 24 years (Yes I regret not buying that Blue 30th anniversary edition Supra we had on the showroom in 1997). We just traded a 2017 BMW 540i, with 6200 miles only. Of course it has the B58. It's a rocketship, I've always loved that twin turbo inline 6. But guess what, I got in it this morning...Engine Coolant low, ENGINE DAMAGE POSSIBLE!!! Apparently this is a known problem, without a true fix. Wow. This sucks.

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
Soo, I'm a Toyota sales manager, and have worked for my dealership for 24 years (Yes I regret not buying that Blue 30th anniversary edition Supra we had on the showroom in 1997). We just traded a 2017 BMW 540i, with 6200 miles only. Of course it has the B58. It's a rocketship, I've always loved that twin turbo inline 6. But guess what, I got in it this morning...Engine Coolant low, ENGINE DAMAGE POSSIBLE!!! Apparently this is a known problem, without a true fix. Wow. This sucks.
The fix is to add coolant because the factory didnt properly bleed both reservoirs. Common annoyance on most B engines. You will probably have to top it off 1 or 2 more times and then it will be fully bleed

CantEven_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Cayman GT4
The fix is to add coolant because the factory didnt properly bleed both reservoirs. Common annoyance on most B engines. You will probably have to top it off 1 or 2 more times and then it will be fully bleed
somewhere around here didn't I see that the coolant tank part number for the Supra is a different number? Maybe this has been looked at and tweaked by Toyota for this specific reason?

hopefully someone with more knowledge or insider info can chime in
Sponsored